What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking about having a glass of Merlot before it goes bad. My friend told me that it shorten the time after it is opened. I am waiting for the food to go down in my tummy so I don't throw up when I drink.

just so you know.... since you're in process of receiving or are already receiving a government assistance like VR... you should know that an illegal drug is an automatic disqualification. they have zero tolerance policy on it.

I'm aware, i don't have much and never seem to, so its an occasional thing. I'll be out tomorrow morning, since I've been rationing it off, but my system should be good. I'm waiting for a date right now and it isn't likely to be soon. I'm giving it up for a while from the moment they give me a start date to the moment I finish it.

I'm aware, i don't have much and never seem to, so its an occasional thing. I'll be out tomorrow morning, since I've been rationing it off, but my system should be good. I'm waiting for a date right now and it isn't likely to be soon. I'm giving it up for a while from the moment they give me a start date to the moment I finish it.

just don't fail a drug testing from some employer because if you get caught, your chance of getting back a government assistance is basically nil and you will be screwed for life.

be careful.

just don't fail a drug testing from some employer because if you get caught, your chance of getting back a government assistance is basically nil and you will be screwed for life.

be careful.

Will do.

Well, we found out the balconies in all of our condos are bad. My neighbor fell through hers breaking both her legs so the HOA sent in construction to rebuild all of our balconies and inspect all of our condos. They found bad wood in my kitchen, downstairs half bath and master bedroom. Both balconies in my condo have to be rebuilt and the rebuild will take 6 months. Talk about terrible. Construction is Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm, which SUCKS! No parking in my garage or driveway and scaffolding everywhere! My condo was built 3 years ago and looks condemned... 4000 sq feet and I'm down to around 2000 sq feet with all these temporary walls. All the windows have to be replace and all this other crap, it looks terrible! Dust everywhere! So much noise! :mad: half of my kitchen, ( my island, cabinets are missing ) half my living room, half my dining room and half of my master bedroom are gone with these temporary white plastic walls up... stupid loud construction noise and workers.... :mad: since I own it, we'll see what will be done if anything through the good ol' HoA... :mad: that's what I'm thinking about! My house is so messy and gross looking!!! :mad: :pissed:

Attachments

• 20140407_140614.jpg
    20140407_140614.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 20140407_140619.jpg
    20140407_140619.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 20140408_114842.jpg
    20140408_114842.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 20140407_140706.jpg
    20140407_140706.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 20140408_114721.jpg
    20140408_114721.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 20140407_200448.jpg
    20140407_200448.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 20140407_200516.jpg
    20140407_200516.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 15
That sucks... But why heck they are taking 6 months for it? It is 6 months only on your condo or all the condos?

That sucks... But why heck they are taking 6 months for it? It is 6 months only on your condo or all the condos?

Just mine.... :mad: It's 4000 square feet, ( 3 stories ) They have to start from top to bottom. Two balconies, half the kitchen, half the master bedroom, half the living room, all of the windows and anything else that screams omg this is bad. :mad: The original builders I guess used sub-par lumber and parts, so my neighbor fell through her balcony and broke her legs. :shock: I feel terrible for her, but she's okay. I'm sure they don't want another lawsuit. So they're being thorough. After they rebuild everything ( replace the wood, re-do the balconies ect ect ) they have to fix the inside, ( my carpet they ripped up, my cabinets they ripped off the walls, my island they took out of my kitchen! :mad: My half bath plumbing, my tile they tore up, my carpet in my master bedroom they ripped up, the drywall in places they tore it out to put in the temporary ugly white plastic wall of death, all the outside to repaint, re-plaster, make it look exactly as it did before cosmetic wise. Not a short process, I'm sure. Not pleasant for me.... I hate them.... :mad:

It still seems like 6 months is too much time but i could be wrong. *hug* good luck these next months.

Well, we found out the balconies in all of our condos are bad. My neighbor fell through hers breaking both her legs so the HOA sent in construction to rebuild all of our balconies and inspect all of our condos. They found bad wood in my kitchen, downstairs half bath and master bedroom. Both balconies in my condo have to be rebuilt and the rebuild will take 6 months. Talk about terrible. Construction is Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm, which SUCKS! No parking in my garage or driveway and scaffolding everywhere! My condo was built 3 years ago and looks condemned... 4000 sq feet and I'm down to around 2000 sq feet with all these temporary walls. All the windows have to be replace and all this other crap, it looks terrible! Dust everywhere! So much noise! :mad: half of my kitchen, ( my island, cabinets are missing ) half my living room, half my dining room and half of my master bedroom are gone with these temporary white plastic walls up... stupid loud construction noise and workers.... :mad: since I own it, we'll see what will be done if anything through the good ol' HoA... :mad: that's what I'm thinking about! My house is so messy and gross looking!!! :mad: :pissed:

I have never seen a condo this bad! 6 months is long time! I hope it come out beautiful! :(

reminds me of REC (or Quarantine - REC remake) movie where government and military quarantined an entire apartment with plastic wrap

Turns out that the front wheel bearings is broken, the mechanic said I am very lucky that the wheel didn't fall off and get into accident. I was not far from entering hwy going home when that happened. The wheel was wobbly from the broken bearing. I made a good call to request a flat bed tow truck to drop off at the shop to be safe than sorry.

Indeed no fun!

Ugh! That's no fun. :(

Just mine.... :mad: It's 4000 square feet, ( 3 stories ) They have to start from top to bottom. Two balconies, half the kitchen, half the master bedroom, half the living room, all of the windows and anything else that screams omg this is bad. :mad: The original builders I guess used sub-par lumber and parts, so my neighbor fell through her balcony and broke her legs. :shock: I feel terrible for her, but she's okay. I'm sure they don't want another lawsuit. So they're being thorough. After they rebuild everything ( replace the wood, re-do the balconies ect ect ) they have to fix the inside, ( my carpet they ripped up, my cabinets they ripped off the walls, my island they took out of my kitchen! :mad: My half bath plumbing, my tile they tore up, my carpet in my master bedroom they ripped up, the drywall in places they tore it out to put in the temporary ugly white plastic wall of death, all the outside to repaint, re-plaster, make it look exactly as it did before cosmetic wise. Not a short process, I'm sure. Not pleasant for me.... I hate them.... :mad:

it's not another lawsuit they're concerned about... it would be a government inspection stamping it as unsafe.

looks like your condo will be suing the contractor for shoddy construction and not adhering to building codes. my condo has been engaging in several-years long lawsuit with contractors as well.

this is why I don't like living in a condo. I prefer either a small apartment or private home out in the country area close to city.

Turns out that the front wheel bearings is broken, the mechanic said I am very lucky that the wheel didn't fall off and get into accident. I was not far from entering hwy going home when that happened. The wheel was wobbly from the broken bearing. I made a good call to request a flat bed tow truck to drop off at the shop to be safe than sorry.

Indeed no fun!

:eek3:

yike!! good that you followed your instinct.

reminds me of REC (or Quarantine - REC remake) movie where government and military quarantined an entire apartment with plastic wrap

:laugh2: Looks about that way.... Pathetic being this thing was build three years ago and I'm the first owner.... :roll: Looks like it's condemned.... :roll: I mean, I'm aggravated and everything don't get me wrong, but I live alone. But all of these condos are all 3 bedroom 3.5 bath so you know there are a lot of large families in these... how peeved ARE THEY!? :laugh2: They have to be 50 times more mad than I am... so I try to think of that every time I get mad, they have to be way more angry and inconvenienced than I am. :doh: Having people over is a no go though, not until this crap is fixed. I'm going to have to hire a cleaning service when it's done though, so much dust everywhere.... :shock:

:laugh2: Looks about that way.... Pathetic being this thing was build three years ago and I'm the first owner.... :roll: Looks like it's condemned.... :roll: I mean, I'm aggravated and everything don't get me wrong, but I live alone. But all of these condos are all 3 bedroom 3.5 bath so you know there are a lot of large families in these... how peeved ARE THEY!? :laugh2: They have to be 50 times more mad than I am... so I try to think of that every time I get mad, they have to be way more angry and inconvenienced than I am. :doh: Having people over is a no go though, not until this crap is fixed. I'm going to have to hire a cleaning service when it's done though, so much dust everywhere.... :shock:

same here... this condo is relatively new and we're first owner too. I think our condo was built maybe 6 years ago and it's already have a boatload of problems. multiple water leaks and concrete falling apart. I can't wait to move outta here next year.

same here... this condo is relatively new and we're first owner too. I think our condo was built maybe 6 years ago and it's already have a boatload of problems. multiple water leaks and concrete falling apart. I can't wait to move outta here next year.

Oh god, luckily I haven't had any water leaks or anything like that. People always complain about the HoA but I actually like mine. So, I can't paint the outside of my condo, change my roof style, park a boat in my driveway, or leave my car in the street? I get 24 hour security, a gated community, and paid a little more to have maintenance included. ( Lawn care, plumbing issues and all that jazz ) I don't really have any issues other than the balcony thing, but hey, that was on the builder not them... And hey, they're using a different company, at least they didn't go and give them a second chance to fix it or something... :laugh2:

I'm not putting this to be a douche, I'm putting this to tell you that you need to go speak to someone else at your bank Mark. I read in the previous thread you said Chase was going to charge you $2k to open up a savings account and that's why you had to stuff your money in your wallet to save it. I would if Chase wasn't asking for $2K to open one up.

I have banked with JP Morgan and Chase for the last 10 years. My mortgage, my credit card, my car loan, and both motorcycle loans are all through Chase... so, I have been around the block with them for some time... I have recently moved my mother, father, brother and sister all over from Wells Fargo to Chase. They have never been with Chase and all opened up free checking accounts and opened a savings account with the minimal $25.00. ( Not saying they actually used $25.00, I'm just saying that's all they had to use, you can always put in more if you'd like ) I'm not quite sure who you talked to, or in what universe, but I'm pretty sure you need to go recheck. Most banks will have stipulations on free accounts of any sort now a days if you want to gain interest off of them that you have to have a minimal balance of $2000 or something to start collecting interest. I personally believe Chase gives you interest in certain accounts around $1000. United States regulations do not let you withdraw out of savings accounts more than 6 times a month ( I believe it's 6 ) without a penalty or closing with some banks so that's something you have to watch for with putting everything in savings; make sure you don't need it. Either way, they've always been excellent in working with me and do tend to value their customer base. I suggest you go into your branch and speak to someone... $2000 to open up a savings account is ridiculous and I think you misunderstood the information or alternatives.

I'm not putting this to be a douche, I'm putting this to tell you that you need to go speak to someone else at your bank Mark. I read in the previous thread you said Chase was going to charge you $2k to open up a savings account and that's why you had to stuff your money in your wallet to save it. I would if Chase wasn't asking for $2K to open one up.

I have banked with JP Morgan and Chase for the last 10 years. My mortgage, my credit card, my car loan, and both motorcycle loans are all through Chase... so, I have been around the block with them for some time... I have recently moved my mother, father, brother and sister all over from Wells Fargo to Chase. They have never been with Chase and all opened up free checking accounts and opened a savings account with the minimal $25.00. ( Not saying they actually used $25.00, I'm just saying that's all they had to use, you can always put in more if you'd like ) I'm not quite sure who you talked to, or in what universe, but I'm pretty sure you need to go recheck. Most banks will have stipulations on free accounts of any sort now a days if you want to gain interest off of them that you have to have a minimal balance of $2000 or something to start collecting interest. I personally believe Chase gives you interest in certain accounts around $1000. United States regulations do not let you withdraw out of savings accounts more than 6 times a month ( I believe it's 6 ) without a penalty or closing with some banks so that's something you have to watch for with putting everything in savings; make sure you don't need it. Either way, they've always been excellent in working with me and do tend to value their customer base. I suggest you go into your branch and speak to someone... $2000 to open up a savings account is ridiculous and I think you misunderstood the information or alternatives.

Ya think? Well, luckily me, I can prove I wasn't bluffing.

Attachments

• tmp_Screenshots_20140409_0352152123192263.jpg
    tmp_Screenshots_20140409_0352152123192263.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 21
Mark it doesn't cost you this much to open an account. I think you are looking at wrong one. I opened my savings account when I was 15 when I got a job. I don't think deposit was over $100.

Mark it doesn't cost you this much to open an account. I think you are looking at wrong one. I opened my savings account when I was 15 when I got a job. I don't think deposit was over $100.

Look at the date. It was 13 days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back