What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I can't stand it any more I have to ask....basically because I lack tact.

What's with all announcements lately when you get high or drunk? Do you need the attention that badly? Is that the kind of attention you want? Lots and lots, loads of people drink and toke but they don't feel the need to mags an announcement that they're doing it.

So what gives? Is this another way to let us know how miserable you are?

Just trying to be social and I'm not breaking rules by participating in threads like this and I'm not miserable, thank you. Now calm down. You want to go on about the gym or whatever, cool, I won't say anything, it's all cool, whatever you know? Just trying to find my fellow smokers, geeze.

Okay shhhhhhhhhh

Let's not make this about you. Seems every time I turn around threads devolve into being about you. Shhhhhhhh

I want to know why Saavik is on this "I'm drunk" "I'm high" kick.

You're not whiny. You're delusional and paranoid but shhhhhhh it will go on and on about you for a page and a half.

Edited. Poop should have Quoted Mark first

Thinking people need to piss off just because I post in a topic about what you're doing or thinking. I ignore posts I don't like, so should everyone.

Just trying to be social and I'm not breaking rules by participating in threads like this and I'm not miserable, thank you. Now calm down. You want to go on about the gym or whatever, cool, I won't say anything, it's all cool, whatever you know? Just trying to find my fellow smokers, geeze.

Not excited, didn't say you were breaking rules. Was just curious. Party on Wayne.

Why men cheat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I take that a Miami guy is out of your life for good.

LD relationship outta state is little too dangerous and lack of trust, anyway.

So I take that a Miami guy is out of your life for good.

LD relationship outta state is little too dangerous and lack of trust, anyway.

This has nothing to do with him . Out of my life , yes. This is about someone else not me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thinking people need to piss off just because I post in a topic about what you're doing or thinking. I ignore posts I don't like, so should everyone.

Hahaha get over yourself. Did I say I didnt like it? I have no problems with the occasional drink or toke. You keep posting about it, you're putting it out there for comment and discussion. Don't want it commented on? Write it in your diary.

But actually, that was what I was thinking about, if you want to get all technical.....I was thinking, is this Saaviks new and improved way to get attention? Sympathy?

Go back to last week and take a look. I haven't complained a lot since I let slip about my medication issues. I learned a valuable lesson that day. You think I didn't learn anything that day? Think again.

I don't know, you have said you've "learned" 800 times now and you go back to the same crap every time, and you have yet to prove me wrong. :D Once I actually see you behave like an adult and stop being an attention seeking, drama starting, last word getting, post number crunching, close call exaggerating 4 year old, I'll believe you... until then, you're stuck with the image you've set for yourself over the past 6 months... deal with it.

Nah I think at the current time that is what Saavik is doing. Kind of like me always being bored and playing on the internet all the time- and trying to build up enthusiasm to look for work (most days is pretty good- today not so much with the hearing test taking up most of the afternoon lol).

Posting about 'lighting up' doesn't strike me as complaining or bitching about being miserable- true she HAS posted before 'complaining' but those recent posts here doesn't come off as complaining or looking for attention- to me anyway. A different person's (a favorite of A's and M's ;) ) posts more often than not does come off as looking for attention- to me at least.

Just woke up- was feeling horribly tired and a headache earlier. Sort of better :P.

PS.. and now am amazed at how one person in 6 months could amass 7,000+ posts while I in 4 months only have 433. Last time I saw a person amass more than 7,000+ in less than 6 months was a 15 year old girl. She once posted- oh.. man it seemed like over 500 posts in the space of 48 hours (New Year's Eve if I am remembering right- happened to be a mod moderating the thread(s) she was spamming...but at least her posts were amusing not drama filled (mostly).

Hahaha get over yourself. Did I say I didnt like it? I have no problems with the occasional drink or toke. You keep posting about it, you're putting it out there for comment and discussion. Don't want it commented on? Write it in your diary.

But actually, that was what I was thinking about, if you want to get all technical.....I was thinking, is this Saaviks new and improved way to get attention? Sympathy?
No, I'm fine, just participating is all, not much else going on right now is all.

Anyway, I got into vocational training, just waiting to start and passing time. Feeling optimistic right now. I got something to work toward soon and I'll get to ride my motorcycle again. I will miss the southwestern US, I like it but am starting to get hot out here, got to like 90 today.

I have to agree.... Everything you post in here is always something about you being messed up on drugs ( alcohol is a drug ) or being pissed off at the world or emotionally distressed. If you don't want it commented on, write a journal entry. You've become a rather pessimistic person since you joined months back. When you first joined and were with your parents you had comments to add to threads, now you just start and insert drama about how you're messed up all the time or want to do something drastic, irresponsible, have no place to go, nobody loves you or whatever. You're becoming Mark number two. Everyone has problems, and it's okay to vent about them. But coming on here and doing NOTHING but venting about them or going on about wanting to end it all on occasion because you'll never be happy ( a past thread way back when ) or whatever in other threads is seriously an issue you need to go seek some help on. Sure, I drink... but I don't come on here posting about it every night or my issues nightly. I'm not a pessimistic Patty every night. Make a journal or seek some psychiatric help in all seriousness, that much negativity and resorting to that much drug use calls for some serious intervention. I think that's what Amber is trying to say... in her own way... Kind of... Sort of...

Again, venting is okay, I just think you might need another outlet, that's all. :)

No, I'm fine, just participating is all, not much else going on right now is all.

Anyway, I got into vocational training, just waiting to start and passing time. Feeling optimistic right now. I got something to work toward soon and I'll get to ride my motorcycle again. I will miss the southwestern US, I like it but am starting to get hot out here, got to like 90 today.

Oh. Well that's good!! Optimism is awesome, don't slow that roll.

Or roll it up and smoke it whatever

I have to agree.... Everything you post in here is always something about you being messed up on drugs ( alcohol is a drug ) or being pissed off at the world or emotionally distressed. If you don't want it commented on, write a journal entry. You've become a rather pessimistic person since you joined months back. When you first joined and were with your parents you had comments to add to threads, now you just start and insert drama about how you're messed up all the time or want to do something drastic, irresponsible, have no place to go, nobody loves you or whatever. You're becoming Mark number two. Everyone has problems, and it's okay to vent about them. But coming on here and doing NOTHING but venting about them or going on about wanting to end it all on occasion because you'll never be happy ( a past thread way back when ) or whatever in other threads is seriously an issue you need to go seek some help on. Sure, I drink... but I don't come on here posting about it every night or my issues nightly. I'm not a pessimistic Patty every night. Make a journal or seek some psychiatric help in all seriousness, that much negativity and resorting to that much drug use calls for some serious intervention. I think that's what Amber is trying to say... in her own way... Kind of... Sort of...

Again, venting is okay, I just think you might need another outlet, that's all. :)

Again, nah, I'm good. I'm not being negative, I'm the opposite here. I was only drinking to pass time and because I didn't have anything to smoke. I'm just conversing what's in my mind or what I'm doing int this thread and the thread for what you're doing.

Everyone needs to calm down.

Saavik- Awesome on the Voc Training!! I bet this is the start of better things! Down the line you might be better prepared to move back out to wherever you like once you get through voc Training!

Oh. Well that's good!! Optimism is awesome, don't slow that roll.

Or roll it up and smoke it whatever

I hate doing it that way, much prefer a water pipe. Like I was saying before, I was drinking to pass time and because I had nothing to smoke. Ever since I was introduced to it, I've found a way to deal with things. I'm sure I'd be given pharmaceuticals by a shrink, but this is my preferred medicine. Just happy something is working. I'm doing automotive training and I realised my goal in life is to restore classic cars, I like classic cars and might be able to work for myself one day and make a decent living that way.

You never work a day in your life if you find and do what you love, because its not viewed as a job or work then. Plus older cars being brought back from being scrap is cool.

Saavik- Awesome on the Voc Training!! I bet this is the start of better things! Down the line you might be better prepared to move back out to wherever you like once you get through voc Training!

Yeah, but I might try a bit further west in SoCal, the SW US is very appealing to me.

I wasn't too picky about how to smoke it, usually just a bowl for convenience sake. But I could roll a mean fattie back in the day.

Probably couldn't now to save my life.

Thinking how to name this essay... Or well theory of personality

I wasn't too picky about how to smoke it, usually just a bowl for convenience sake. But I could roll a mean fattie back in the day.

Probably couldn't now to save my life.

I'm on an indica called Romulan Haze.. Yeah, Star Trek stuff..lol My water pipe is diffused in the stem and percolated in the chamber. Wish I would have remembered to try ice in it, would have been one really smooth hit.

I also want more girl scout cookies.. :(

I'm on an indica called Romulan Haze.. Yeah, Star Trek stuff..lol My water pipe is diffused in the stem and percolated in the chamber. Wish I would have remembered to try ice in it, would have been one really smooth hit.

I also want more girl scout cookies.. :(

just so you know.... since you're in process of receiving or are already receiving a government assistance like VR... you should know that an illegal drug is an automatic disqualification. they have zero tolerance policy on it. if you have a substance abuse problem... they're willing to help you out and will pay for it.

there's a difference between asking them for help with substance abuse problem and getting caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back