What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guessing people are just interested in who you are..."About Me"....no complaints from me...I've gotten over 26,000 views....and a lot of other members have a lot more than I....

Right now that is what I am thinking.... argh.

191.gif.pagespeed.ce_.qxfWl_tSeu.gif

I think so crappy bad on internet to reboot internet. guy problem fix :aw: 4 days it is pretty lucky!

Going to be a long year coming up - my daughter plans to have her first kiss with her first boyfriend at midnight.

thinking I should make some no bake cookies... maybe tomorrow after work? I just have a craving for chocolate-peanut butter-oatmeal mixed together. mmmmmm good thing I have 3 jars of peanut butter! and funny enough, 3 cans of oatmeal, I really need to check my cupboards before I go shopping.

thinking I should make some no bake cookies... maybe tomorrow after work? I just have a craving for chocolate-peanut butter-oatmeal mixed together. mmmmmm good thing I have 3 jars of peanut butter! and funny enough, 3 cans of oatmeal, I really need to check my cupboards before I go shopping.

you'll just need cocoa, butter, sugar and wax paper and you'll be set :D

My daughter in Ireland is going to Spain this week. A mother never stops worrying.

my sister si turning 15 in a few minutes..i cant belive she is going to be 15 already...

I recently got an Alcatel One Touch Fierce. It`s very different from my old Samsung Stratosphere phone. I hope that I can get used to typing without a keyboard.

I recently got an Alcatel One Touch Fierce. It`s very different from my old Samsung Stratosphere phone. I hope that I can get used to typing without a keyboard.

If you don't, you can always add a bluetooth one; although it means carrying another very small device. Both E-Bay and Amazon show some from slightly over $10 on up.

Thinking about which jobs I really qualify for.

I'm thinking how the sun is a killer (Sunburn from hell)
Cherry tomato is not my colour

My ears are killing me. Hate it when the pressure outside drops so much.

I'm thinking how the sun is a killer (Sunburn from hell)
Cherry tomato is not my colour

SUN ????????????????????????

What is that ?

Severe fog here for what feels like an eternity

Cold too.

Florida sounds good right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back