What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

I am thinking everything will alright :)

Thinking about football. Go 49ers!!!
Going to spend tomorrow with some of the family. It is so great to get out of the house. I am starting to walk again. Slowly and with a walker but I am getting there!!!

Thinking about football. Go 49ers!!!
Going to spend tomorrow with some of the family. It is so great to get out of the house. I am starting to walk again. Slowly and with a walker but I am getting there!!!

Sorry Angel - Go Falcons!
Now if both the Falcons & the Ravens win, I'll will be happy with the outcome of the Superbowl because I will be rooting for the black birds. :D

Thinking that it is payback time against New England! Go Ravens!

This is my daughter & grandson's last week in town. They head back west next weekend ... unless her FIL's dad dies before then. If he does die then her husband will come east for the funeral and, depending on the timing, she may change her flight so they can go back west together.

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking of the nice things mio amor said to me :)

I wonder if cats would be left out if they play with ferrets. Many ferrets can go through rat holes. Cat are stuck and then they won't want to play because it's an unfair game to them.

thinking how my son was shocked at me how I could not to play zombie video game. Truefully, I do not know how to play with the remote video game. :ugh3:

Don't feel bad, Friskey...with 3 boys, I tried to play and always lost in seconds....After awhile, they didn't want me playing....:giggle:...so I pretended to get upset....:roll:

Thinking the San Fransico 49ers are amazing!!
Happy day in the Bay!!!

Harbaugh VS Harbaugh for the Super Bowl
Wonder who their parents want to win

Go 49ers!!!!

Sorry Rio

My Baltimore RAVENS DID IT!!!!!!!!

Wirelessly posted

Angel1989 said:
Harbaugh VS Harbaugh for the Super Bowl
Wonder who their parents want to win

Go 49ers!!!!

Sorry Rio

Thank you , Angel :)

I am not for either team, my pick will be SF!

Don't feel bad, Friskey...with 3 boys, I tried to play and always lost in seconds....After awhile, they didn't want me playing....:giggle:...so I pretended to get upset....:roll:

yeah i heard you that. he got fed up that he was tired of keeping eyes on me and let me die right there when he left. Needless to say he begged me not to play. I said, " i want to figure out how to play with the remote first. " he said " fine, i better let you die because i cant help you anymore. " hahah

I'm thinking -- WHERE IS THE SNOW!!!??:|

Surely not here in Florida...it's a beautiful day!....My "retired" bikini is somewhere back into the closet....Don't own a heavy coat or mittens or thermal underwear either.....has been a very, very mild winter.

I wonder if cats would be left out if they play with ferrets. Many ferrets can go through rat holes. Cat are stuck and then they won't want to play because it's an unfair game to them.

True that...but Cats are very patient and sneaky creatures....sooner or later, that Ferret is gonna be a nice treat for the Cat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back