What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

I am thinking of the cute post mio amor wrote on his fb to me so sweet <3

college classes start next week. eeeek! Will I survive the semester? Taking Elementary Algebra, and English Basic Writing II.

dishwasher machine tecki here,i thinking hope he can mend it

My foot is asleep and I'm thinking this isn't good cuz I don't like the tingly feeling on my foot when it is moving lol

Thinking how I hate the fact that the practice our ENT belong to (just he and the senior ENT) merged with a larger practice last year (or the year before). Getting an appointment has gotten worse.

My daughter feels she's had another sudden hearing loss and she could not get in to see her Dr. He was "out", but they didn't even try to get her in to see one of the many other doctor's. She ended up going to the Medical Aid Unit and the doctor there gave her steroids. My daughter then tried to get in to see the audiologist and said they couldn't fit her in till FEB! I was able to get an appt for her at my audiologist for tomorrow morning. Well, not MY audiologist, but the one that is working in that office tomorrow.

If we didn't like the ENT so much, I'd start looking for another one.

When the two practices merged, the audiologist that I had had there and who was still my daughter's audiologist left within a few months after the merge. She now works for my audiologist, but at another office a little farther away.

It amazes me how uneducated ENT office staff can be regarding hearing problems.

Went to my daughter's appt (which was made possible by the receptionist from the original practice) with her today and told the ENT how I was not happy that the schedulers would not give her an appt with one of the other doctor's since he was out. He said we were the second one's to complain about this and that they will "fix" the problem.

I thank the receptionist who got her the appt and mentioned, quietly, that I was tempted to ask her for her work phone number. She gave it to me. So, now, if we find we need an "emergency" appt, and can't get one via the normal channels, we will call her.

This ENT and the staff he had before the merger are wonderful (he didn't charge me for a visit my daughter had shortly after my husband died). I'm glad the receptionist did not abandon ship (yet), but I don't blame the audiologist, who did, or anyone else if the "new" practice is that bad.

hmm I'm thinking about the show I've been watching the last couple nights on netfliks. Supernatural, it's okay, but Jensen Ackles is in it and I think he must be the finest man to ever have lived. Hell I'm going to watch the mediocre show just for the eye candy lol. I'm also thinking he wears entirely too much clothes :naughty:

I thinking about the unfairness of dementia and the issues for the family caring for the one with dementia.

I am glad today to have sorted out the most important thing I need to do through the coming New Year. My time off is over and it is time to get back into the scramble. There are a lot of good things about the modern age but it does take some real coping skills. Mine need a good dusting off and of course like everything else - keep on learning... smiles.. it is just getting daylight here at 9:00 am last day of goofing off...have a good day everyone!

Wondering what my out-of-pocket costs will be for my daughter to get her wisdom teeth extracted. Hopefully the oral surgeon we use takes CareCredit.

Thinking about ASL session coming up. Been a long time since I've signed with someone.

Thinking about the announcement on Facebook that the NBC show Grimm will return in March.

It was scheduled to be back this month, and I am quite disappointed.

Am thinking about my "new friend" and his desire to learn ASL, and I offered to start teaching him on Saturday. He had a stroke and the right side of his body is paralized, along with him not being able to speak, but his left arm and hand seen to be ok, just some stiffness in his left hand & fingers....He gets around in a Scooter, along with a computer to converse to people...that's cool!....am thinking where there's a will there is a way!....Dunno if he is having any speech therapy...his hearing is fine....

I am thinking about my ASL class I take on Saturdays and also thinking about the upcoming chat we have tomorrow night for Deaf Coffee Chat.

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking , why people are rude and don' t care about other people. For example: when someone is sleeping , they make all the noise and Not considerate. What happened to saying, shhh don't make noise.

I thinking about the unfairness of dementia and the issues for the family caring for the one with dementia.

:hug: It's hard to see someone you love that have dementia. You know they are there in your presence but they're not really there, mentally. My grandmother has dementia and she just recently moved in to live with my mother. So, I try to drive there to help my mother out when I can. My grandmother can remember some stuff and when it comes to me, she is able to remember me but not when she gets to see her other granddaughter (my cousin). Some days, it's good but some days, it gets really bad. Hang in there, girl. If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to pray for you too.

I'm thinking about eating sushi for lunch. Yummmmmmmm!

Wirelessly posted

Jolie77 said:
I'm thinking about eating sushi for lunch. Yummmmmmmm!

I thougt you didn't like fish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back