What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
thinking about the TV show Supernatural. New season starts tonight, I'm excited and eager to see what happens!

Thinking that the little bit of negativity that has come my way has been dwarfed and swallowed by the positive. :D Feeling pretty fantastic right now :ty:

Thinking it was a great day for our road trip. Probably the last warm day, and I am looking forward to the cool down tomorrow!

Can somebody finish my thesis for me? :)

Me Me me..

sorry you know me that i would write for one word is

"Mew." Nah... I can't afford to see you fail. you are almost there with this thesis. Hang in there.

Now thinking I am a genius,having turned my husband's Nook Color into 16 gb Android tablet. :P

Thinking about how some people look to the internet to boost their self esteem, and wondering what really goes on in their lives when the power goes off.

Thinking about how guy ticked me off at volleyball. Crowded me all night to steal ball. I mean if you don't want to play with me, tell me or change teams already. First time I didn't really enjoy playing.

Thinking about the long drive I have to do on Saturday for a friend's funeral. 2 2/1 -3 hrs driving with hubby, MIL and son.

Thinking about how guy ticked me off at volleyball. Crowded me all night to steal ball. I mean if you don't want to play with me, tell me or change teams already. First time I didn't really enjoy playing.

Probably got the "hots" for ya? ....:giggle:

Thinking that idiots who admit they can't understand ASL structure at all feel perfectly free to slam members that they perceive as having a poor grasp of English. :ugh:

I thinking to consider to figure to day what do next time change, I do see figure out gym I would be prepare difficult schedule!

I'm thinking and wondering for how much longer post offices can stay in business as they seem to be losing a lot of money.

Wirelessly posted

I'm thinking how some people can be so up themselves, that they can make themselves feel on top of the world at the expense of others.

I'm thinking and wondering for how much longer post offices can stay in business as they seem to be losing a lot of money.

They cut hours here and news comes up every year lately about cutting days. Canada had a big postal strike this year, and it didn't go so well for the workers. I only have one bill that I can't pay electronically and the office is too far to pay in person. It's for trash pickup, and they say we can tape it to the can, but that really doesn't seem like a great idea. Most of what I get are flyers and collections notices for people who lived here before, so I don't check that often. I don't even collect stamps anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back