What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
They cut hours here and news comes up every year lately about cutting days. Canada had a big postal strike this year, and it didn't go so well for the workers. I only have one bill that I can't pay electronically and the office is too far to pay in person. It's for trash pickup, and they say we can tape it to the can, but that really doesn't seem like a great idea. Most of what I get are flyers and collections notices for people who lived here before, so I don't check that often. I don't even collect stamps anymore.

I would think put it in envelope and stamp it. Leave it in mail box for mail person to pick it up. I think that would be safer than trash bin.

Thinking about my long day tomorrow. I have to drive up North 125 miles for a funeral. Taking hubby, son and MIL. The funeral is for my best friends who passed away earlier this week. She had been doing really bad healthwise and just couldn't fight it any longer and she and her hubby agreed to go the route of Hospice. She was there just a week.

5n5h7k.jpg
:ugh3:

I am going to be in a fashion show on Monday night :)

Thinkin I need to buy grease gun and grease fo' my windmill. it's been awhile but windmill still workin mighty fine.

Thinking I need to get to bed earlier than 4AM....been really overcast for the past week, along with rain...so I sleep later than usual

Thinking about all the stuff I have to do tomorrow. Hubby is off work, so we are going clothes shopping for our trip. That will be difficult since all the summer stuff is on clearance or gone. Then visit my mom, check out a doggie hotel for Marley and end up at the dentist.

I'm thinking that I want to be a guinea pig for someone's deaf related project.

Plus thinking about how much I hate myself for selling my 1977 Caprice wagon to buy a 1999 Voyager only to find out it was stolen. I don't care any more about budget or saving for the future. I flat out do not enjoy today!! I want other maroon/red Caprice or Impala wagon!!!

I was thinking about a girl I met when I was 16. The first time I saw her was at a friend's graduation and I thought it was strange to see her wearing a sweater since it was in May. A couple weeks later when my mom was out of town, my friend who lived with me invited her and a bunch of friends over to drink and to have a little "fun." When friends jumped in to swim in a pool, I was puzzled to see that girl still wearing the same sweater in a pool. I thought, "Low self esteem, maybe?". Something happened later that night and she took me to a room to take off her sweater. It turned out she cut her so many time that she had a lot of visible scars on both her arms and it sort of looked like the arms belongs to an elderly person. She told me that she hadn't done that for a week and half and that it was her longest break. So out of the blue, I was just wondering how she's doing after all those years...

Wirelessly posted

Thinking how I really should go to sleep now. It's 2am now, and I have to be up at 5am to prepare for the kids going to school. Medication side-effects always messes with my sleep pattern. :(

Last edited:
Thinking about that one game of bowling where I scored a 246 yesterday!

I'm thinking that I want to be a guinea pig for someone's deaf related project.

Plus thinking about how much I hate myself for selling my 1977 Caprice wagon to buy a 1999 Voyager only to find out it was stolen. I don't care any more about budget or saving for the future. I flat out do not enjoy today!! I want other maroon/red Caprice or Impala wagon!!!

:lol:

I was lookin at a beauty '72 chevy nova and really wanted the car but askin the price is $7500.00. Just too much fo' me. So, I guess Im savin fo' future. :wave: There is classic car dealership around here.

Thinking about that one game of bowling where I scored a 246 yesterday!

good fo ya! my best score is 500. :lol:

I got put in charge of the project for our next quarter's new product. Nice to be trusted, but it's a huge thing they want done yesterday, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back