What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Detour ahead

Yikes! Now I'm lost... where did I mean to post? :giggle:

You meant to post in the Pics of You Thread with your new pix. I so thought it was adorable. The purple and pink highlights. Your hairdresser did a good job!

Yes! You like my new mustache? I think the pink brings out the color in my eyes...

No, I was in the right place - wrong page. This is what I meant:

How do you expect to keep AD if the people that need to be here... leave? Don't take a passive role, people!

Take back AD! Take back AD!

Yes! You like my new mustache? I think the pink brings out the color in my eyes...

You know, I agree.

I did think the purple in your goatee had a more powerful effect, though.

Sorry, didn't mean to turn without signalling. It's in regards to this:

Take back AD! Take back AD!

No worries, I knew which detour you had taken! :lol:

Oh, so no Christmas song for you.

("All I want for Christmas are my 2 front teeth.")

I'm thinking that I wish hubby would hurry up and finish putting the lights on the tree so I can finish the rest of my decorating. I set up the tree, he strings the lights and then I do the decorations. He definitely gets the worst draw of those jobs haha poor guy.

And miss the opportunity to show off my pretty toenails painted with sparkling rhinestones? Of course not.

I think you'll have to kick your hubby's butt.

I gave up on waiting for my honey to put the lights on. I ended up doing the entire tree myself. I put him to shame. :lol:

And miss the opportunity to show off my pretty toenails painted with sparkling rhinestones? Of course not.

You can afford rhinestones in Arkansas ? Oh! I know! They came from the cereal box, didn't they?

My Christmas tree is literally halfway up. I gave u for now...hurts my hands too much when handling the sharp bristles of the fake...what do you call it...leaves on the limb?

I think you'll have to kick your hubby's butt.

I gave up on waiting for my honey to put the lights on. I ended up doing the entire tree myself. I put him to shame. :lol:

Haha AlleyCat, he is working on them now, no butt kicking needed .... this time lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back