What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking I have been behind this computer screen for 13 1/2 hours now it is time to go home!! Good bye :)

Thinking how the audist of AD need to go. Time for them to leave this forum.

A lot of us have. I'm not posting as much since audism went rampant here recently.

Yea, they are just as welcome as a bunch of rotten tomatoes. They stink up AD!

thinking back ...yea there were a lot of old ADers who have emailed me or contacted me via FB that they wont come back because they felt uncomfortable being told that they are wrong by people who value the hearing culture.

I am thinking that if Jillio was drinking a Pepsi while reading my PM right now.... Most of the contents will be on her monitor right now via her nose.

I just read through that whole thread and boy!! Oy Vey!!!

Wirelessly posted (droid)

I hate holiday shopping. No parking, cranky customers, etc. I'm staying home now.

I'm with you. Holiday shopping completely ruins my mood. That is why I make most of my gifts...handknits and oraments, and homemade candies and cookies. My over 40 nephews still insist that I make them my famous gingerbread men every year. And I try to do at least one gingerbread house from scratch every year just for the fun of it. When my son was young, I would bake the house pieces a couple days in advance, then it was out Christmas Eve tradition to put it together and decorate it.

Anything I can't do handmade, I purchase online if at all possible.

Well here's this years top Christmas present:
387281_10150985177965456_847445455_21873968_1473614417_n.jpg

Got it in the mail yesterday from AlleyCat and my DD and I decorated it this evening! It's not a great tree, but by golly, it's OUR tree. The first one post-divorce.

Well here's this years top Christmas present:
387281_10150985177965456_847445455_21873968_1473614417_n.jpg

Got it in the mail yesterday from AlleyCat and my DD and I decorated it this evening! It's not a great tree, but by golly, it's OUR tree. The first one post-divorce.

I think it's a great tree. :)

I think how I live my sister now, and I feel like child. Not in bad way...

oops, how did my post get here?

re-routed.

Yikes! Now I'm lost... where did I mean to post? :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back