What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking my kitchen and bathroom is a mess but who cares! I won the court case against my landlady which means there is currently a plumber in my home fixing the hot water pressure. For the first time since summer of 2008, water will come out of the showerhead in an actual arc! Not a sad little barely existent dribble. I will no longer need to take 15 minutes to rinse all the shampoo out of my hair, what a luxury! Sooooooooo happy.

Thinking my kitchen and bathroom is a mess but who cares! I won the court case against my landlady which means there is currently a plumber in my home fixing the hot water pressure. For the first time since summer of 2008, water will come out of the showerhead in an actual arc! Not a sad little barely existent dribble. I will no longer need to take 15 minutes to rinse all the shampoo out of my hair, what a luxury! Sooooooooo happy.

Yay! Way to go to show those ignorant people that you are something as a deaf person. :rockon:

Yay! Way to go to show those ignorant people that you are something as a deaf person. :rockon:

Oh my landlady is horrible! this summer, i walked out of my apartment to see my landlady throwing garbage at my son's girlfriend's bike that was chained to the railing. I have lived here for over 3 years now and she never had a problem with bikes being chained to the railing before. I asked her why she was doing that and all she could say to me was "you're stupid! you're so stupid! stupid stupid stupid!" then started kicking the bike. She stopped only after I got my camera and started videotaping her.

She was mad because a month before that, I let her know that the hot water pressure got much worse (it used to take just over an hour to fill up the bathtub but it got much worse and it now took nearly 2 hours to fill up the tub which meant all the hot water would have cooled off by then) and she told me that it was my responsibility to fix it and she opened a case against me at the Rental Board but the judge gave her shit in the courtroom and I loved his letter of judgement which stated that my landlady was breaking the law and behaving in an unethical fashion and ordered her to make the repairs.

Who's stupid now? :D

Oh my landlady is horrible! this summer, i walked out of my apartment to see my landlady throwing garbage at my son's girlfriend's bike that was chained to the railing. I have lived here for over 3 years now and she never had a problem with bikes being chained to the railing before. I asked her why she was doing that and all she could say to me was "you're stupid! you're so stupid! stupid stupid stupid!" then started kicking the bike. She stopped only after I got my camera and started videotaping her.

She was mad because a month before that, I let her know that the hot water pressure got much worse (it used to take just over an hour to fill up the bathtub but it got much worse and it now took nearly 2 hours to fill up the tub which meant all the hot water would have cooled off by then) and she told me that it was my responsibility to fix it and she opened a case against me at the Rental Board but the judge gave her shit in the courtroom and I loved his letter of judgement which stated that my landlady was breaking the law and behaving in an unethical fashion and ordered her to make the repairs.

oh my god! she is now. obviously she didnt know anything about being landlady in the first place. :roll:

:h5: I love to hear stories about tenants beating their crooked landlords. I was a maintenance supervisor for an apartment complex for 4 years, and even though the general manager was probably one of the best in the business, he still did shady things from time to time that pissed me off.

I'm thinking about how much I miss all the Christmas music with all the Christmas shows. It's my favorite time of year. It's so different not being able to hear the songs. Trying to stay positive but makes me a little sad. Oh well, life goes on!!!! I'm also thinking about how things had to be just right for the holidays but just not that important anylonger.

Hot water

I'm glad your in "hot water " so to speak. Nothing like a nice shower at the end of a hard day. Good luck!!!!:angel::angel:

Wirelessly posted (droid)

I hate holiday shopping. No parking, cranky customers, etc. I'm staying home now.

Wirelessly posted (droid)

I hate holiday shopping. No parking, cranky customers, etc. I'm staying home now.

My shopping this year should be "easy".

I just ordered a bunch of Harry Potter DVDs for my daughter online. I already have a book for her that I picked up on sale when Borders was closing. Anything else I get will be "casual" shopping.

I'll be giving my other daughter and her husband gift cards (what they want) so they don't have to worry about packing anything extra for the trip home (they're coming east for the holidays).

Anyone else I may shop for will also be "casual" shopping.

I do like to go to the mall close to Christmas, after all my shopping is done, just to "get in the mood" w/o the stress of fighting the other shoppers, waiting in lines, etc.

ha ha ha. I would rather to live in a new clone Earth with all fresh natural and no chemicals and no wars.

After this earth is destroyed there will be a new earth. :giggle:

I'm thinking my blood sugar is swinging low. I have a headache, and I feel 'off'.

Thinking son is getting a little big for his britches here. He has a question:

Is anyone here who collects swords? If so, he would like to know where you get them. Please feel free to PM me with any information.

Thinking I don't mind my husband fell in love with the Kindle. Nook Color is extremely cool.

Plus I love the fact that we bought it manufacturer refurbished on Ebay, for a little more than half the new price. It comes packaged like new, warranty, and can't tell the difference from new either.

I am thinking a ying &white yang martini sounds good! My friend showed me a picture. All that chocolate, and ice cream. Sold!

I'm thinking that I hope lots of people will look at the "Knitter's Corner" topic and let loose with their opinions!! I need gift-giving advice.

---------------

Botts, is that Nook Color for yourself? I love my plain ol' Simple Touch Nook. Hubby is contemplating the new Nook tablet, which will be my Christmas present to him if he ever decides for sure that he wants it.

I'm thinking that I hope lots of people will look at the "Knitter's Corner" topic and let loose with their opinions!! I need gift-giving advice.

---------------

Botts, is that Nook Color for yourself? I love my plain ol' Simple Touch Nook. Hubby is contemplating the new Nook tablet, which will be my Christmas present to him if he ever decides for sure that he wants it.

Yes, I got Nook Color. It's very cool. Easy to set large print, and it is like a very cheap iPad without the cameras.

And I put the new Dean Koontz short story on it. It's a precursor to the book he wrote that is coming out two days after Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back