What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i have too much caffeine in me right now. Went to Starbucks this morning (not normal for me) and am now packing for my trip... my hands are shaking and my whole body feels like I need to jump up and run. I'm glad there is nobody here right now or I would be talking non stop! LOL! :D

Wondering how Rockin Robin's surgery went and if she is ok.

I'm stoked to be the number 1 player in an online game....

It requires skill to play this game.

I'm thinking about all of the homework I have that is due today and over the next couple of weeks til finals :eek3:

I wish Winter Break was here already. But then I'd probably just be working 24/7, so I'm not sure that's so great either.

I'm stoked to be the number 1 player in an online game....

It requires skill to play this game.

and now I'm wondering what game you're #1 at...

I'm thinking about all of the homework I have that is due today and over the next couple of weeks til finals :eek3:

I wish Winter Break was here already. But then I'd probably just be working 24/7, so I'm not sure that's so great either.

and now I'm wondering what game you're #1 at...

an online golfing game. shotonline.

trying to figure out why I have a headache.... bah humbug! Also wishing the snow would disappear.

can't believe it's already December. It's almost like November went... whoosh!... in a blink!

Christmas present shopping...will my wallet ever know what it feels like to have money in it for an extended period of time?

I am thinking about all the people here in the West who suffered terrible damage due to the unusual HIGH winds. WOW I'm also thinking how come very few people post in the late deafend thread??????

Interesting question. I read there every so often, and post infrequently. Sometimes conversations get going all right; sometimes people just don't have much to say, I guess.

I can posts there and days go by with no response. I was hoping for more conversations. But, it's not happening. Did anyone see the news about Lake Tahoe. The lake had huge waves like the ocean because of the wind. I've lived in Cali my whole life and have never seen that before!!!

I saw some pictures from a Facebook friend of 60 year old trees brought down by the wind. And news about 9 trucks (big ones!) being overturned on the highway! Yikes. Must have been horrific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back