What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent been on AD for about 24 hours and the minute I signed on, I saw it right away. It is downright scary to how this new poster thinks. This is not what we want for our country..to be run by someone like him.

It wasn't hard to find. Much harder to avoid, actually.

You can't learn ASL at home. Your friend needs to interact with other ASL
users to learn it. That's where you step in as a friend. :)

It is meant for her to look at so she can practice with her hubby who know sign. We have been trying to work something out, but are both so busy. Hopefully this summer we can make it work. I teach her what I can every Sunday, but she wants more but doesn't have the time :(.

I'm thinking - Nicky Sunflower needs to read her PMs. ;-)

Also - re: the hateful threads, seriously, the only one I saw (and that was after my post above) was the one about the Holocaust, and I told Smoky he was very wrong about that.

Other than that, I don't know what you're talking about, haven't seen other hate threads, but have seen some regular posters be very hateful, rude and vulgar on a regular basis. I have not seen that sort of vulgarity or incivility from anyone new yet (other than as mentioned), but granted, I have not read every single thread.

Also - re: the hateful threads, seriously, the only one I saw (and that was after my post above) was the one about the Holocaust, and I told Smoky he was very wrong about that.

Other than that, I don't know what you're talking about, haven't seen other hate threads, but have seen some regular posters be very hateful, rude and vulgar on a regular basis. I have not seen that sort of vulgarity or incivility from anyone new yet (other than as mentioned), but granted, I have not read every single thread.

They have been deleted. Along with the poster.

Alright... That's it. Post reported.

Beer or wine? Or something else? (No hairy armpits with something sweet, thank you.)

I'd go for some asti spumante! But I wouldn't turn down a margarita. I have a recipe for a cranberry margarita that is fab-u-lous!

It is good! Cranberry raspberry is also de-lish. I usually make those around Christmas.

Spiced apple cider?

I have some of that coming right up, actually, along with a slice of mince pie with custard. The British husband insists mince pie must always be accompanied by custard. Which he makes.

Am I lucky or what?? ;-)

It's been forever since I have had a margarita. Chili's makes pretty good ones, they always have 2-for-1 at Happy Hour.

Been a long time since I've gone out for any. I'm usually disappointed because they're so weak! I mean, come on - there should be a little buzz!

Been a long time since I've gone out for any. I'm usually disappointed because they're so weak! I mean, come on - there should be a little buzz!

Mbrek............ Silence!

Come here. I'll show you some awesome stuff. Not to mention the altitude helps the buzz factor.

^^^Yikes! I've never made it past one! And the ones I make myself are quite potent. But I also dislike being drunk... tried it once. Hated it.

^^^Yikes! I've never made it past one! And the ones I make myself are quite potent. But I also dislike being drunk... tried it once. Hated it.

This is the stuff I am talking about......

16719d1322707893-what-you-thinking-about-part-v-aw7la6ipir3qnyaby-mumt320x240-1-.jpg

Note there is no juice in them.

Attachments

• aw7LA6iPir3QnYaby-mumT320x240 (1).jpg
    aw7LA6iPir3QnYaby-mumT320x240 (1).jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 36
I think I can feel the fumes from here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back