What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a long time since I've gone out for any. I'm usually disappointed because they're so weak! I mean, come on - there should be a little buzz!

There is a Mexican family owned restaurant here that makes them by the pitcher. And they are anything but weak. And the better they know you as a customer, the stronger they get.:lol:

IF you just want to be drunk.............

Megarita at Half Fast Subs in Boulder for $5

4890534429_7945a40c4e.jpg

That looks just like the pitcher I was talking about at the family owned Mexican restaurant here!

Thinking how the Federal politicians in Australia is earning such a nice salary for a public servant! Considering the pay rise they're getting now.

So Prime Minister Gillard's wage is much higher than Obama and UK PM Cameron's. She's gonna be paid over $400 grand now.

Wow, margaritas by the pitcher sounds fun. :lol:

Aside from that, I'm thinking about the kid I saw with the bi-lateral CIs. He was speaking with the other children there, but I'm wondering if this kid even knows ASL. He was aged 5 by my guess.

I'm not against implantation, I'm against implantation on children who can't voice their opinion in the matter as they are the ones that have to deal with it first hand, and I hope this kid is getting a Bi-Bi approach in his education. At the end of the day, when he removes his CIs, he is still deaf.

Just my two cents for what it's worth.

I have menieres disease with a cold... lol

Actually, I had a dizzy/ringing for five years straight. My ENT and allergist were so wrong. My another allergist doctor said that I had sinuses infection which involved with the polyps. I had a surgery to remove the nasal polyps instead of allergy shots which stopped the dizzy. In the past, my ENT gave me some medicines for three years which was piece of shit. The medicines made me a little sleepy once a while. I was so mad at him because he was too focus on one area that he studied in ears. So, I suggest you to find another doctor - the allergist to look inside your nasal to see if you have the infection or the swelling in nasal area. I don't care if you want to stick with your same doctor - it's your life. It's because you said that you have the meniere's disease once your doctor said that to you which you believe him/her. You never know that he/she could be mistaken... Meniere is the same word for a dizzy. The colds is really from liquid in your nasal right near your ear tube that lead imbalance. Sometimes, some doctors can be wonderful, but they could be idiot.

Mbrek............ Silence!

Come here. I'll show you some awesome stuff. Not to mention the altitude helps the buzz factor.

well... I will be seeing her in December... so maybe... you can too!! I can't wait to meet you mbrek!!!

The Grammy nomination concert I just saw on CBS. The selection of noms was rather dismal. I'm disgusted with todays music.

well... I will be seeing her in December... so maybe... you can too!! I can't wait to meet you mbrek!!!

Same here ash345! I think it will be the highlight of my trip. (Don't tell the rellies I said that!)

The Grammy nomination concert I just saw on CBS. The selection of noms was rather dismal. I'm disgusted with todays music.

I am too , Whenever I see a group singing on the Today Show the song it about sex and the songs are X rated to me! I thought the Today Show was a famliy show. I am not a prude but does every song have to be a sex today? And some of women singer could use some more clothes .

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking of dance routines for zumba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back