What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had enough regulars already. My ignore list is growing.

Sallylou, am I among those as you called sudden influx of pedantic assholes? If I do indeed make it on the list, mission accomplished! :D

Rapid squirrel, sorry, you didn't make the cut. I like your name, though.

There's a Brazilian restaurant where the waiters bring big hunks of meat to your table and give you a portion. It's sort of overwhelming but fun. My cousin and I laughed hysterically over the bull entre. Goofy must be a family trait. lol

Yes, it is good!

Wondering why the sudden influx of pedantic assholes on AD?

Huh? I have not noticed any newcomers being any more pedantic assholes than certain long-term regulars are. In fact I was thinking how nice it was to see some new people participating.

Huh? I have not noticed any newcomers being any more pedantic assholes than certain long-term regulars are. In fact I was thinking how nice it was to see some new people participating.

So, you don't have a problem with blatant racism and hatred being spewed by certain newcomers? Nice.

Yes, it is good!

It would seem that an old member or two has been cruising the hate websites and inviting them to AD.:cool2: And, of course, they jump at the chance to use yet another forum to spew their hatred and their "isms".

It would seem that an old member or two has been cruising the hate websites and inviting them to AD.:cool2: And, of course, they jump at the chance to use yet another forum to spew their hatred and their "isms".

He's doing a very nice job of alienating the very people that he wants to hang out with in the future. :P

Yes, it is good!

Wraps it's that time of the year.... Lonely people are even more lonely this time of the year. What to do?????

Thinking about my 2 week break which is coming up in 3 weeks. I know I will sleeeep all day for the first two days.

Say what? Maybe I've been reading in the wrong threads. I haven't seen it.

I havent been on AD for about 24 hours and the minute I signed on, I saw it right away. It is downright scary to how this new poster thinks. This is not what we want for our country..to be run by someone like him.

I think that some of these threads are gone. They were just plain hateful.

Let's drop into a social thread and have some pleasant interaction now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back