What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Christmas tree is literally halfway up. I gave u for now...hurts my hands too much when handling the sharp bristles of the fake...what do you call it...leaves on the limb?

pine needles.

I must be too Arkie - I wear a Mack's Prarie Wings Shadow Grass ballcap to work, my main pair of shoes are my Muck Boots, and I prefer to wear jeans and a t-shirt.

I've still got all my teeth.

I really need to get out of Arkansas.

I think you'll have to kick your hubby's butt.

I gave up on waiting for my honey to put the lights on. I ended up doing the entire tree myself. I put him to shame. :lol:

I put all the lights on my house and now everyone wants to go to New Mexico for Christmas in the snow so I have to go out and put up those lights now. :lol:

I put all the lights on my house and now everyone wants to go to New Mexico for Christmas in the snow so I have to go out and put up those lights now. :lol:

More work for you! Happy stringing :lol:

They are calling for snow here possibly. I hope not. When it snows, dad is VERY hard to deal with!

Haha! Get to try out our new, pre-lit LED tree this year! It won't take up as much room as our old tree did, either.

Dixie, I have an Arkansas story :). Last year my friend and I took a road trip down to Branson and while down in the area we decided to drive into Arkansas. I was excited because I had never been there before. Well we hadn't gotten more than 10 miles over the border when I spotted a dead armadillo on the road. Again, I was excited because I had never seen an armadillo in real life before (yes I get excited easily haha). My friend just looked at me and said, if I knew Arkansas and armadillos were so exciting I would have brought you here long ago. lol

Haha! Get to try out our new, pre-lit LED tree this year! It won't take up as much room as our old tree did, either.

That's another thing :pissed: My Texas tree never gets taken down, just wheeled into a closet. Now I gotta do another tree and the are expecting me to chop one down. *smh*

Wirelessly posted

Muay thai kickboxing in the morning

Wirelessly posted

Double post.

I am thinking of sleep at the moment

Last edited:
Tree

Well here's this years top Christmas present:
387281_10150985177965456_847445455_21873968_1473614417_n.jpg

Got it in the mail yesterday from AlleyCat and my DD and I decorated it this evening! It's not a great tree, but by golly, it's OUR tree. The first one post-divorce.

It's a beautiful tree. People get real big expensive trees and they won't have anymore Christmas spirit then you. It's yours, it's beautiful, and it's filled with love. You can tell!!!:angel:

This early afternoon, we all are hunting to pick the best tree and chop it and bring home. :)

Thinking about the OT pay I'll get for working today. Hope it's worth it for being in the cold office doing boring work. I could be out in the cold weather doing other boring work (vacuuming up leaves) or in the chilly house doing housework. Ah, this is better (being at work) as I don't get paid for those other exciting jobs. :giggle:

Wirelessly posted (droid)

Got a new computerized sewing machine. I hope that I can figure out how it works. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back