What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
only thing i cant stand about ASL is that one hand finger spell its, horrible!!

Oh, poor you.

I dont know what I cant stand about ASL. let me think.... mmm

Thinking what do I want to do. Kinda want to go out, but not sure where to. Traffic may be bad with it being the 1st weekend of summer. Ah, just remembered that a new baby store opened nearby. Let's see. :hmm: Do I want a boy or a girl? Dark hair or .... :lol:
Will try to resist buying too much for my grandson since I don't want to have to send or carry the stuff across the country. I plan to take my daughter shopping, if she and the baby are up to it, when I go out to visit.

Thinking how tired I am. We haev had five sets of overnight guests in the last two weeks. We're having company for dinner in about thirty minutes. And we have company coming tomorrow and staying until Tuesday.

I am excited about it- just... tired. I am an introvert and people drain my batteries.

On the good side- my deaf friend is one of the house guests- she will come home from church with us on Sunday and we will drve her back home Tuesday morning.
that should help with the sign language.=)

Tired also...the boys were acting super rowdy since they have 3 days off from school and one kid is spending the night.

I'm thinking about BeachGirl... Haven't seen her around in a while... I miss seeing her posts. Hopefully she will come say hi soon...

I'm thinking about BeachGirl... Haven't seen her around in a while... I miss seeing her posts. Hopefully she will come say hi soon...

Yeah....was also thinking about her last week....hope she's doing OK.

Yeah....was also thinking about her last week....hope she's doing OK.

I sent her a text message awhile ago and never heard back from her. We had exchanged cellphone #'s last year so we could meet in person at a convention.

I sent her a text message awhile ago and never heard back from her. We had exchanged cellphone #'s last year so we could meet in person at a convention.

Maybe you could send her another text, letting her know we are all thinking of her and that we hope all is well?

If you don't want to, it's perfectly understandable...

Maybe you could send her another text, letting her know we are all thinking of her and that we hope all is well?

If you don't want to, it's perfectly understandable...

Just did. :)

Im thinkin why am I in here... havent been here fo' a while. I need to get a life..:lol: I like to sit back and watch baseball and on puter same time.

Kristina: I have no idea how you do it.

I have been playing nurse to a spouse that had knee surgery and needs help with everything, playing Mr. Mom with the kids, doing the usual Mr. Mom chores & cooking, and working full-time has worn me down in the last two weeks....

Kristina: I have no idea how you do it.

I have been playing nurse to a spouse that had knee surgery and needs help with everything, playing Mr. Mom with the kids, doing the usual Mr. Mom chores & cooking, and working full-time has worn me down in the last two weeks....

Takes love and patience and a whole lot of prayer. (not to mention driving to the beach, and just literally screaming my lungs out at times) :laugh2:

I am thinking about the fact that it is unreal that my other dog BB just passed away on me. Losing 2 dogs within 3 days is hard..especially when you have had both for nearly 15 years

I am thinking about the fact that it is unreal that my other dog BB just passed away on me. Losing 2 dogs within 3 days is hard..especially when you have had both for nearly 15 years

:hug:
Maybe BB couldn't take be without his/her buddy. Kinda like when an elderly spouses die within a year of each other. My mom died 9 months after my dad died and I always tell people she died of a broken heart. They had been married 63 years.

:hug:
Maybe BB couldn't take be without his/her buddy. Kinda like when an elderly spouses die within a year of each other. My mom died 9 months after my dad died and I always tell people she died of a broken heart. They had been married 63 years.

Thats what I told my mom, he had been laying in Petes bed all day long and just didnt want to do anything. Last night though he was his normal happy go lucky self :)

Im so sad though. Im 23 and have never been without a dog, seriously my companion is gone :(

I am really sorry. Maybe when you feel better, you can consider rescuing a shelter dog.

I'm thinking (and I know people are going to protest this thought), please, please rain in my area on Monday. I would even take and all day soaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back