What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
:giggle: ...hope you don't get "Bitch" & "Breakfast" mixed up....The way I sign "Bitch" is a "B" to the forehead.... and "Breakfast" to the chin....

Anyhoooo...what's for breakfast bitch? :giggle: j/k

Bastard is on the forehead, for "man"

Botts is right. All "male" oriented signs are on the forehead, "female" on the chin.

I'm thinking my bladder is too small. Sheesh!!! :eek3:

Botts is right. All "male" oriented signs are on the forehead, "female" on the chin.

More than pretty sure she is...so is Breakfast a B in the middle of the chin and bitch on the side of the chin?.....There's no telling what I've been signing to some of my deafie friends....:giggle:

More than pretty sure she is...so is Breakfast a B in the middle of the chin and bitch on the side of the chin?.....There's no telling what I've been signing to some of my deafie friends....:giggle:

:lol: That's true if you used the initialized breakfast sign.

Thanks everyone. Thats what i was trying to say but i didnt quite explain it right.

The flash card shows breakfast, lunch and dinner the way Bott and others have said.
The "expensive" tutor provided these flash cards. When she was here though she taught the B,L,D bounce off your chin. I just looked and the B off the chin does mean bitch. I'm so glad I asked. I will send a message to my tutor now. Ask her to clarify before my next lesson. Thanks again

Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner don't really "bounce" off the chin, it's more like a small circular motion just beneath your chin. I should add that everyone has their own personal signing style, but generally speaking those signs don't "bounce" or physically come off the chin (unless you're signing "eat-morning" etc.).

Edit to add: first sentence in this post is in direct response to Angle referring to the "B, L, D" handshapes for the signs which is SEE.

Last edited:
Thinking that it's time for me to hit the haystack. Too bad I have to make hubby's lunch first. I don't want to have to deliver it again tomorrow.

damn it hard to lol hahahahhah I want to think so CSS and javascript I am complication!! iw ant to trick myself!!! I trick cool!!!

My sleep is getting so much better now... But I hate getting up for work. Best friend comes tomorrow.

Actually, Viruses thrive in cold weather. Hence, Flu season or Cold season.

I thought they thrived in warm weather...so the heat kills them off? My doctor told me that due to the changes in the weather and not being cold enough, viruses are growing and thriving. Now, I am confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back