What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, FF. My cat is happy with this arrangement. I have a good snuggle buddy.

I got pukey twice a day, too...(infection pills)...have to break the pill in 1/2, it's so big...and the taste...OMG!....so the doctor prescribed me an anti-nausea pill...Promethazine...25mg tablets (small pill), which I take before the infection pill....Stops the stomach cramps and nausea....

thinking about how dangerous capitalism is

Yes, but it is the lesser of many other evils. I guess I'm just thinking about how dangerous human civilization is. . .

Thinking about how dangerous survival is.

Thinking what a sellout I must be. Going to buy a Samsung Epic cellphone soon.

Thanks

Have you looked for apps w/videos? I have ASL Dictionary on my iPod Touch. I'll defer to others to advice which app(s) are best.
You need Internet access to look up words, but I'm pretty sure the words download onto your device so you can access it when you don't have Internet access.

Thanks for the information. I just started with my tutor and flash cards. I have a DVD but havent tried it though. Little confused because some words i learned are different on the flashcards. Is there exceptable differnt signs for same word. Like dinner, lunch and breakfast? Tutor taught me one hand sign, flash card shows 2 handed sign. If you or someone knows, that would be nice to learn if I'm doing ok? Thanks again.

I've been burning matches for the last 20 minutes. Does anyone else like the smell of extinguished fire/matches? It smells like birthday cake to me! I'm not a pyromaniac though.

I've been burning matches for the last 20 minutes. Does anyone else like the smell of extinguished fire/matches? It smells like birthday cake to me! I'm not a pyromaniac though.

I have always liked the smell of the sulfur from burning matches.

Thanks for the information. I just started with my tutor and flash cards. I have a DVD but havent tried it though. Little confused because some words i learned are different on the flashcards. Is there exceptable differnt signs for same word. Like dinner, lunch and breakfast? Tutor taught me one hand sign, flash card shows 2 handed sign. If you or someone knows, that would be nice to learn if I'm doing ok? Thanks again.

Exceptable? That isn't a word. Do you mean are there exceptions from using one sign for one thing?

There are always multiple signs. There are subtle differences just as in any language.

Breakfast, lunch, dinner... Did you learn "eat morning" "eat midday" "eat night." ??

You probably should just stick with what your tutor teaches for the moment, rather that confuse yourself further.

i am tried help to my sister hard to tough I am very beat to her@ I am easy handle I screaming crying to yesterday I heartbroken feeling depression my mom I am prettyy terribles :"( hard to feeling situation lots of on my family my sister 2

hard to how feeling belong to my sister afffeect me@!
no reason supportive me i am very hard for me hard to me!

Uh Huh. :squint:

Three more days until my best friend gets here. Apartment is now 95% packed. I just have .02% of my work clothes out and a few clothes for the road trip. It'll be a grand adventure.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable.

Wirelessly posted

That's such a neat idea! I've been working on push ups with my arms in line with my body and it has made me so sore! Good luck with your push up challenge. You are going to have killer arms and will be able to rock a sleeveless shirt or dress this summer!!

Yea, I hope. I have always had trouble getting definition in my arms. Well see and thanks for the encouragement!

Three more days until my best friend gets here. Apartment is now 95% packed. I just have .02% of my work clothes out and a few clothes for the road trip. It'll be a grand adventure.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable.

Good luck Lanapoo. Sounds like you have done well so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back