What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think my KIrby shampooer is on it's last leg....makes a lot of vibrating noises and leaks water!....The dining room carpet is somewhat "soaked"!....It's pretty old, but worked so good all these years. Not sure to repair it or not...:hmm:....maybe it's a good time to buy another one *sigh*..a big expense right after Christmas, tho'.

What about renting a carpet cleaner from the grocery store?

But is cute lanapoo! Lol.

I thinking how glad I am I go out last night. Best night my life! I wear gorgeous dress I feel beautiful in, my hair look awesome, so many people tell me how great I look, best friends, best party, and no hangover today! My friend kiss me 12:00. I get hit on by two random guys and my straight female friend grab my boobs twice, lol.

Best part was, I FREE. I not need apologise for Cassie grab my boobs, or beg forgiveness for Yale hit on me. AWESOME!!!!!!!!

What about renting a carpet cleaner from the grocery store?

I did that many years ago. But just somewhat "leery" of the germs ...hopefully they do clean those machines?..I know before you take them back ur supposed to clean it up or lose ur deposit...but what about the scrubbing/cleaning brushes underneath?

I'd much rather have my own, ever-ready whenever I need it.

I did that many years ago. But just somewhat "leery" of the germs ...hopefully they do clean those machines?..I know before you take them back ur supposed to clean it up or lose ur deposit...but what about the scrubbing/cleaning brushes underneath?

I meant for now until you buy a new one. :)

I thinking how glad I am I go out last night. Best night my life! I wear gorgeous dress I feel beautiful in, my hair look awesome, so many people tell me how great I look, best friends, best party, and no hangover today! My friend kiss me 12:00. I get hit on by two random guys and my straight female friend grab my boobs twice, lol.

Best part was, I FREE. I not need apologise for Cassie grab my boobs, or beg forgiveness for Yale hit on me. AWESOME!!!!!!!!

This is what it feels like to be free and 21! Long may you enjoy it!

I got some 10% glycolic acid cream. It's great but it does burn when you put it on and peels later. Be careful with the face masks. Don't over do it.

go GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not ever let man block you have fun!!!!!

I will be getting rid of my carpet shampooer after the new house is done. I have a Hoover SteamVac. I've had it for about 10 years and it still works great. I have to keep it until we move our stuff out of MIL's house then shampoo all her carpets. Then I can get rid of it. I will have a vacuum and carpet shampooer both to get rid of. The vacuum is 8 years old.

Someone just told me I look like the blonde version of Joan Crawford. :hmm: And I could go for Meryl Streep's daughter... Maybe a combo of that would definitely make them look like me.
242_1023136773.jpg

+
wenn2622116.jpg

=
lanapoo!

Thinking I need to get started on doing 65 pushups today

Is that one a day or 65 in one day? If I had to do more than 5 in one day, I might not get up from the floor for a while.

Is that one a day or 65 in one day? If I had to do more than 5 in one day, I might not get up from the floor for a while.

I joined the 2012 push up challenge on FB...we all have to do 65 pushups a day. My arms are on fire now. Lol

I am happy become manager development work development! I am work

I am team Development! :P for another sites!

i am notice i loss on weight more. i am happy!!!!!!!!! :) i will reached goal weight loss soon. i keep eat limit food and cut all sugar, fats food. i try goal become sexy skinny girl :lol:

Im thinking about how great my football team played today. San Francisco 49ers finally playing well. Good football=happy house!!

This might get the response as a "stupid" question, but i really want to know.
Is there a way to know how loud your speeking. Im apparently speeking too loud and making some family matters upset. Also is it possible to have the "deaf accent" after talking for 40+ years and only being deaf for 7 months? There are some who say my voice is changing. Sorry if this is stupid but you all have helped me before. Thanks in advance.

Im thinking about how great my football team played today. San Francisco 49ers finally playing well. Good football=happy house!!

This might get the response as a "stupid" question, but i really want to know.
Is there a way to know how loud your speeking. Im apparently speeking too loud and making some family matters upset. Also is it possible to have the "deaf accent" after talking for 40+ years and only being deaf for 7 months? There are some who say my voice is changing. Sorry if this is stupid but you all have helped me before. Thanks in advance.

No laughing matter here...but :giggle:...I do the same thing!..My voice changes without notice...too low...too loud...nevermind trying to tell someone a 'secret"...everybody hears it.....as far as I know, there's not much you can do....

I do notice that my voice does get louder when I'm excited or angry...when I feel very low key, it's almost like a whisper....

Even in high school, I was the "loudest" cheerleader in school...and my boys at times, have said I "sounded like a drill sargent in the Military" sometimes.....so Angel...you're not unique!

As for the "deaf accent"...I dunno if ur voice has changed any in 7 months....(because I can't hear it!)...:giggle:...Hope it won't worry you too much....

I figure out lots of think so lots of pretty complication!

Right now as I lay awake in bed, I can't help but think I really miss my school days, when my worries really weren't that...worrying....good times :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back