What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
We let the US write the history that way to make them feel important. :)

Obviously, I was joking. But since you are into history you might want to look into the "annexation". Pretty interesting debate

ok, will do :) thanks.

Thanks to a few ADers, I am thinking about kitchen counters.

my clients funnny I am laught to silly I am laught to I saw it on bird budget sex behavior

my client lmOA camera I am laught he camera on bird budget on my house! I am laught!!! i am very funny! he thinking to put on fb I said no way kidding to he think!

No, now terrible time. Not want one now. Just think about them.

I had my first baby at 25 and 2nd at 33 years old. I didnt want a baby until i was 30 but my daughter was a surprise. I didnt want another one until after i turned 39 so i got my wish with my son. No more babies for me! :)

You will get the oportunity when it is the right time. :)

I had my first baby at 25 and 2nd at 33 years old. I didnt want a baby until i was 30 but my daughter was a surprise. I didnt want another one until after i turned 39 so i got my wish with my son. No more babies for me! :)

I never wanted kids, but, had mine at 16,30 & 31. All done now. My first was given up to the father's family as I was too young. He is now 32 and career Navy. Don't know much more. Other 2 are 17 & 16.

So far, opportunities never present good time. Maybe someday.

Thinking when I come back tomorrow to say hi

I'll be in 2012 whereas you all are in 2011 :D

Some of us are overachievers... I'd say you are the next step up... A superachiever!!! A leader of the pack! :D

Five more days until my best friend flies here. Seven more days until we get the moving truck. Eight more days until we leave New York on our way to the golden state.

Five more days until my best friend flies here. Seven more days until we get the moving truck. Eight more days until we leave New York on our way to the golden state.

Best wishes as you prepare for this trip.

Thinking about how I've washed 2011 out of my hair....4 times!...I'm squeeky clean today...smiling...and in a good mood!...However, Xmas decorations beckon to me...take them down tomorrow *snif, snif*....everything was so pretty and bright....

Aw. I'm a 12th night kind of girl myself. Christmas decorations come down on January 5.

I figure out thinks so not much on oftens I am hard to said! because I assurance :hm: crazy me headache IMO I am very good php!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back