What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

I am thinking of a good time and do a lot of dancing :)

I think so lots of more study theory and research more ESL analyze because help option manually on help my brain!, :P I am lots of kindly more good dictionary great impressive :) nice lots of options wow sound long times!

i want to give you frog on floor :lol: I laugt my think joking haha!

ahhhhhhhh ! No Frogs, please, SmithTr....my daughter loved Frogs and kept them in her dresser drawers....One day, I went in there and the Frog jumped out and scared me to death...:giggle:

Anyhow, I've finally got that kitchen floor clean and smelling so good!

Clean house

ahhhhhhhh ! No Frogs, please, SmithTr....my daughter loved Frogs and kept them in her dresser drawers....One day, I went in there and the Frog jumped out and scared me to death...:giggle:

My stupid computer keeps kicking me off during my messages.
Anyway RR i have floors that need to be cleaned. You have so much energy.

Im pissed at my hubby. I looked over at him from the couch to the table and he had one ear plugged with his finger.
To me thats just like saying "shut up your bothering me".
Gonna be a quiet New Year!! Nothing new though. We never do anything exciting for New Years:-:)-(

My stupid computer keeps kicking me off during my messages.
Anyway RR i have floors that need to be cleaned. You have so much energy.

Im pissed at my hubby. I looked over at him from the couch to the table and he had one ear plugged with his finger.
To me thats just like saying "shut up your bothering me".
Gonna be a quiet New Year!! Nothing new though. We never do anything exciting for New Years:-:)-(

:aw:....It's very quiet here also...my 17 yr. old is in Orlando (Walt Disney World)...will be back tomorrow night...my 15 yr. old is spending the night with a friend, be back tomorrow also....My 20 yr. old is more than likely out "partying" with his girlfriend...so it's just me, the doggie and the kitty!...

If we lived closer, we would have a "party"!...:wave:

Party

:aw:....It's very quiet here also...my 17 yr. old is in Orlando (Walt Disney World)...will be back tomorrow night...my 15 yr. old is spending the night with a friend, be back tomorrow also....My 20 yr. old is more than likely out "partying" with his girlfriend...so it's just me, the doggie and the kitty!...

If we lived closer, we would have a "party"!...:wave:

That would be so awesome to meet everyone and have a big party. Your closer to New Years Day then me. Get a good start. Im like you, all my kids are out having a good time. How lucky.

LOL hahahah lmoa :naughty: you are scared panic! I am shocked

I said frog kiss on mother! Don`t panic don`t be hurt to mom funny jokes :laugh2:

I am funny comedy! silly!! I think so reading jokes :lol: I previous to jokes :D

Is having frogs on one's floor a subtle hint to have "fresh frog legs for supper"?
A real "clapper " that one! One should check if "fresh frog legs" wanted.

Is having frogs on one's floor a subtle hint to have "fresh frog legs for supper"?
A real "clapper " that one! One should check if "fresh frog legs" wanted.

you are funny comedy!

Thinking I need to change the litterbox, but I am too tired. Will wait until tomorrow. I have already scooped it out.

I am thinking this is my last day to eat crap and wear baggy, comfy clothes.

Thinking I need to get started on doing 65 pushups today

Think my KIrby shampooer is on it's last leg....makes a lot of vibrating noises and leaks water!....The dining room carpet is somewhat "soaked"!....It's pretty old, but worked so good all these years. Not sure to repair it or not...:hmm:....maybe it's a good time to buy another one *sigh*..a big expense right after Christmas, tho'.

This facial mask burns... It feels like it's pulling my skin back especially around my eye sockets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back