What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
i want drink alcohol now :( me love vodka with fruit punch

I'm thinking about how tired I am despite the fact that today was my 'off' day from work.

I'm so sick of this.

I'm thinking it is time to kick the cats out of the bed, so I can get in.

I'm thinking it is time to kick the cats out of the bed, so I can get in.

Same here, only I don't have cats and I can't exactly kick my daughter out of the bed. :lol:

Yes.

27 years ago.....geesh, we're getting old.

*walking faster at 3 mph*

Yup. :lol:

The scene where they do the "belly flop" and the beer straw races was at a place called "The Candy Store" I did the belly flop competition (without a belly) there. That place was crazy.

Yup. :lol:

The scene where they do the "belly flop" and the beer straw races was at a place called "The Candy Store" I did the belly flop competition (without a belly) there. That place was crazy.

Too bad you weren't in the movie.

:lol:

Thinking I may have to check in with the doctor here soon. I seem to have almost a minuscule appetite lately. for the last 2 weeks, I have not been able to finish a full serving of oatmeal at breakfast. This evening for dinner, I gave myself a very small portion. It was maybe 1/2 cup of a casserole and a 1/2 cup size of salad. I could not finish. When MIL and I went out for lunch yesterday, I could only eat half of my sandwich and brought the rest home. I am down 8 pounds in these last 2 weeks. I do need to lose a bunch more and I am not losing energy, but this has me bothered.

Please do see the doc about this. That is rather rapid weight loss. It may all be stress related, given what you go through on a daily basis, but it still nees to be checked out.

My cats hog the bed! Why do they always seem to want to lie on the bed sideways?

My cats don't do that, fortunately.

UNFORTUNATELY, they take over my pillow. I am the lucky non-cat to get a 1/8 corner of the pillow. Seems about fair, hm?

My cats hog the bed! Why do they always seem to want to lie on the bed sideways?

Just so you will understand that it is their bed, not your bed.:cool2: They are simply being generous by allowing you to sleep with them.

Just so you will understand that it is their bed, not your bed.:cool2: They are simply being generous by allowing you to sleep with them.

Ah !! So it is not MY pillow. They are just allowing me to rent 1/8 of theirs. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back