What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah !! So it is not MY pillow. They are just allowing me to rent 1/8 of theirs. :lol:

I'm sure they demand food and catnip as rent payment too! :lol:

Thinking I may have to check in with the doctor here soon. I seem to have almost a minuscule appetite lately. for the last 2 weeks, I have not been able to finish a full serving of oatmeal at breakfast. This evening for dinner, I gave myself a very small portion. It was maybe 1/2 cup of a casserole and a 1/2 cup size of salad. I could not finish. When MIL and I went out for lunch yesterday, I could only eat half of my sandwich and brought the rest home. I am down 8 pounds in these last 2 weeks. I do need to lose a bunch more and I am not losing energy, but this has me bothered.

I am worried. I think you better see the doc!

It could be stress related Kristina. You've been under a lot of stress lately and I can see why you haven't been in the mood to eat. I also notice as your stomach shrinks, your appetite can decrease over time especially if you are eating smaller portions.

It could be stress related Kristina. You've been under a lot of stress lately and I can see why you haven't been in the mood to eat. I also notice as your stomach shrinks, your appetite can decrease over time especially if you are eating smaller portions.

I hope it's just that..

Wouldn't it be funny for the old cast to come back and do a remake of Spring Break and Hot Dog the Movie?

It would be funny....:dunno: about fun to watch. :lol:

There was another one. Hardbodies... :lol: cheesy movie.

It would be funny....:dunno: about fun to watch. :lol:

There was another one. Hardbodies... :lol: cheesy movie.

Yep. Remember that one, too. Though I liked the scene where one guy flips off another guy with 40 different languages using gestures.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV1lso5Td8A&feature=related]Hardbodies 1984 Rag Flipping Off - YouTube[/ame]

OMGGGGGGG

my family recent told me. they planning take vacation Albania!!!!!! not know when yet but i am very excites go there with them!!!!

thinking... I've been here about 5 minutes and I already know I'll love this place :) thinking... I've so much to learn :)

OMGGGGGGG

my family recent told me. they planning take vacation Albania!!!!!! not know when yet but i am very excites go there with them!!!!

That will be fun. You will find a lot of interesting to learn their culture. Many deaf people can understand their body language if no ASL or speak in English. Many hearing people can't understand the body language. Oh boy.

Thinking of last night. Tried to get a little Deaf/ASL outing going. Plan was the three of us to go to the Downer. One of ladies couldn't make it, so it was down to an ADer and myself.

We arrived to the ugly christmas sweater party at the Downer to benefit a couple of organizations. Party was LIVELY.

But hey... Thanks to Tony, Michelle, Kourtney, Alex, Alexis, Alex, and Carly for being able to sign pretty damn good! We had fun hanging out with you folks.

Oh, yo Downer - Thanks for the raffle. I'm going to make sure I enjoy the Table 6 gift card and the Ray Boruque signed hockey puck.

That is all.

Please do see the doc about this. That is rather rapid weight loss. It may all be stress related, given what you go through on a daily basis, but it still nees to be checked out.

I am worried. I think you better see the doc!

Emailed doc about it last night. Went in early this morning and after checking me over and such, he says that until he gets the bloodwork back, I am very healthy. He does feel it is stress related and also related to the new pain with my legs. He is not concerned unless it is a massive weight loss. (I can easily lose another 80-100 pounds) Heart rate - normal, blood pressure - normal, EKG - normal.

I actually am hungry for lunch today. Hopefully, I can eat a full serving as it's something I really really like. Black beans and rice.

hoping my prescription will be filled before Thursday, .... heh. Didn't realize I had NO refills left on my prescription, so I had to get a hold of my doctor's nurse so they can call the pharmacy.

That will be fun. You will find a lot of interesting to learn their culture. Many deaf people can understand their body language if no ASL or speak in English. Many hearing people can't understand the body language. Oh boy.

yes thank you :) i hope they does use body movement and hand gesture easy for me understanding them. wow albania beautiful country!!!! i did see beautiful picture their beach, nice blue water. maybe i go learn few albanian language? i can try communicating on paper :)

I am thinking about what a beautiful day is today. No snow yet and a bit cold. but nice and sunny outside. I'm wishing I could run home right now and put my roller blades on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back