What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it Christmas yet!!?!?! almost? fine ok I'll get through the week.

Just don't forget to breathe. Manybe, just maybe we will all get through this one together. I suggest a nice strong sturdy rope to tie us all together so no one gets left behind! :D

Edit: I seem to be a mite protective of my AD friends right now. So, everyone stay safe this holiday!!!!!!

I'm thinking how tired I am just putting gifts in boxes. Wish Santa would send some early help to wrap them all for me. I found a deaf social for Dec. 23rd. I'm still confused about if I can attend if I can't sign????? I've asked on their web site but no answer. Still might go, to see what it's like. Any ideas???

Funny

Im also thinking how funny Sunny is. God, she makes me laugh. I love a good sense of humor. Did anyone catch her drunk post??? OMG so funny!!!!!:angel:

^^^ :lol: she does make cute posts. I've been guilty of drunk texting myself. Mine look like hers did. :lol:

Lol...not first time, and not last probably! Unless AD finally get breathalyser prevent me drunk-posting. Hehe.

Thinking how empty the house feels without my darling cat. :(

:hug: I felt the same way when my parents had to put my cat to sleep after the boy next door shot her. She never really recovered from it so she had to be put to sleep after that.

Thinking I may have to check in with the doctor here soon. I seem to have almost a minuscule appetite lately. for the last 2 weeks, I have not been able to finish a full serving of oatmeal at breakfast. This evening for dinner, I gave myself a very small portion. It was maybe 1/2 cup of a casserole and a 1/2 cup size of salad. I could not finish. When MIL and I went out for lunch yesterday, I could only eat half of my sandwich and brought the rest home. I am down 8 pounds in these last 2 weeks. I do need to lose a bunch more and I am not losing energy, but this has me bothered.

:hug: I felt the same way when my parents had to put my cat to sleep after the boy next door shot her. She never really recovered from it so she had to be put to sleep after that.

Oh no. Just report to the police, and email to PETA.org on the internet. I am terribly sorry. ...Oops, it's Miss D. I didn't finish reading the posts yet. I gotta watch 60 minutes on TV now.

Oh no. Just report to the police, and email to PETA.org on the internet. I am terribly sorry. ...Oops, it's Miss D. I didn't finish reading the posts yet. I gotta watch 60 minutes on TV now.

lol mistakes happen..

I'm thinking I hope my husband is able to replace the $100 gift card we purchased yesterday that we can not find. There were so many bags. Why didn't he put it in his wallet.

I'm thinking I will be so so glad to get my house built. I need to have my real desk that gives me room. I need to be able to turn on a light at the desk at night. I just spilled a glass of water all over the DSL modem, my external HD and all over. Got it all dried up and luckily, everything works fine.

Kim Jong II dead!

Apparently this is the year for evil dictators to be killed off.

And let's be real. His son is far off more evil so Mayan's prediction of 2012 is probably coming true.

I'm thinking "get your skis shined up, grab a stick of juicy fruit"

I'm thinking about just taking the dive this summer, but the first step towards that is something I will do tomorrow. A change in plans for me.

Just learned that every pic on my little sister's FB has a pix of her in it. I stopped at the 30th pic of herself. I think it's strange to have so many pics of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back