What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a light dusting last night. Weatherman is saying there's a 10% chance of a white Christmas in th Philly area.

I kind of find it funny in a way. He will change his location on FB to things like "Wandering South Australia" or "Hopping over Beijing" and we've also had "Cruising the Caribbean". I think his last one was "paragliding over Buckingham Palace".

Haha, that's funny, but also kind of sad, too. It sounds like he's having a midlife crisis and fantasizing about all the things he wishes he could have done in life but didn't.

Thinking how funny that AZ is getting all the snow not us. Lol

Haven't see any Snow since '89...here in Jacksonville, Florida...right now it's kind of cool, but the sun is still peeking out, looks like a very nice day to come...Most of our Christmases are sort of wet and chilly.....

Trying to figure out which moving truck has the best deal.. U-Haul is a huge rip off... Budget is okay... What else? Any ideas?

Wirelessly posted (droid)

DS, I understand how you feel about you family. The holidays make it even more stressful. I hope to catch ya later so we can chat.

Lanapoo, we used pod storage and moving. You might want to check it out. I'm not sure how the price compares to Uhaul but it's easier and more flexible.

DS, I understand how you feel about you family. The holidays make it even more stressful. I hope to catch ya later so we can chat.

sure.. I haven't told you the whole story but I wil when I can catch ya. As for P3, I can't get vid camera to work and when you unfriened me by mistake i lost your number..

sure.. I haven't told you the whole story but I wil when I can catch ya. As for P3, I can't get vid camera to work and when you unfriened me by mistake i lost your number..

I'm trying to figure out what app is using my cam so i can put it back on p3.

@PFH: ???

@Howag: http://www.gifbin.com/986138

^^^Ah. I have great knowledge now.

Canceling my trip home for Christmas and applying that credit towards motels instead.

Saving myself about 400. And family will wait for me.

is it Christmas yet!!?!?! almost? fine ok I'll get through the week.

Saving money!!!

Canceling my trip home for Christmas and applying that credit towards motels instead.

Saving myself about 400. And family will wait for me.

It's just a few weeks. Flying home for Christmas is such a pain!!! Good luck on whatever you decide!!!:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back