What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about a conversation my older brother had with my husband last night. My mom lives with my older brother and he doesn't want her driving in my car with me. I waited months to start driving again. I would never drive me or anyone else for that matter if I didn't feel I could do so safely. Just kind of pissed me off!!! Since I'm so much better wanted to start our traditional out to breakfast and shopping day. Oh well. Maybe someday.

I am thinking of cutting my hair like Shirley Manson, what do you think?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N29vkIT3eo]Garbage - Stupid Girl - YouTube[/ame]

I'm thinking I REALLY need a day off! I've been running the farm pretty much most of this week as my boss is out having back surgery. Running a million dollar farm is NOT my idea of fun! :dizzy:

My brother wedding. Is tomorrow. He very very very angry me because I will not attend. Possible permanent relationship break. :(

I am thinking of cutting my hair like Shirley Manson, what do you think?

:thumb:

What a coincidence. I was thinking about cutting mine like convicted murderer Charles Manson! :giggle:

I'm thinking I wish the ASL tutor I emailed would answer me. I need to learn ASL now.

I'm thinking I wish the ASL tutor I emailed would answer me. I need to learn ASL now.

It's Friday night, there's a good chance they won't respond until AFTER January 3rd due to schools and universities having gotten out today for the holiday break.

Also, you can't learn ASL now. You can't master ASL instantaneously. It takes TIME.

I'm thinking why the hell is it so hard to find a tutor in ASL. All the local classes at the colleges in the area are full. I want to learn. Good money for someone to teach. They charge $30 per hour. Why can't I find someone?????

I know I can't learn now. I just want to start so I can begin a normal conversation with my husband. I figured it would take many, many months to become somewhat fluent in it.

It took years to finally get to see the Pain Management Clinic. First thing the doctor asked "have you tried Motrin"??? OMG. Went down hill from there. Lost all my faith in them. They had my medical records right in front of them.

Oh boy.

Thinking about a former co-worker who is in his last days of cancer and hospice. I so feel for him and his wife. He is just slightly younger than I (38, I think) and has a very rare form of stomach cancer. I've been keeping up with the CaringBridge updates and my boss, who also knows him, talked to me yesterday about us attending his eventual service together. It just sucks that this nice man will be leaving us soon.

That is definately a sad situation. But be grateful he is in hospice. It is the best place to be at the end of life. There are amazing people working in hospice, and he will be keeping his dignity right to the end. I think it is much easier on the family, too.

Many thanks for your sympathies and understanding. I can't believe in less than an hour, I'll be saying goodbye.

*crying*

It's a first for me re putting an beloved pet to sleep.

It is truly like loosing a family member. Allow yourself to grieve any way you need to, Miss D!:hug:

Im thinking of this gold rush show... a bunch of noobs. I mean... geez.

When I am on the farm - I do EVERYTHING from driving to being the mechanic. This one group of miners just collapse without a mechanic, like nobody knows how to fix anything. And other certain people are 1 job wonder, not being cross trained. Its unbelievable.

Im thinking of this gold rush show... a bunch of noobs. I mean... geez.

When I am on the farm - I do EVERYTHING from driving to being the mechanic. This one group of miners just collapse without a mechanic, like nobody knows how to fix anything. And other certain people are 1 job wonder, not being cross trained. Its unbelievable.

I agree that it's unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back