What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep seeing people tell me they are going to have eggnog and to try it. So I am think I should. I am also wondering why this puppy is crying. I took her out, I fed her,and I gave her water...I do not know why she is crying.

I keep seeing people tell me they are going to have eggnog and to try it. So I am think I should. I am also wondering why this puppy is crying. I took her out, I fed her,and I gave her water...I do not know why she is crying.

Did you hug her and play with her? Puppies are very much like human babies.

They need a lot of attention.

I played with her for a little bit until she climbed under the bed. Now she won't come out.

I am thinking about the noise in background. It reminded me of a deaf friend's little son was crying and confused all day. Her sister visited them at her house and it turned out that there was a smoke alarm with high pitch sound. The deaf mother was so upset that her neighbors never came to check on them or a fire truck never show up.

So, just find out what is the noise in your house coming from.

I am thinkin why Im being accused of trolling.. That is why I only posted once a day last 5 days.. Im a member not a troller. Just silly if you ask me.

I am thinking about the noise in background. It reminded me of a deaf friend's little son was crying and confused all day. Her sister visited them at her house and it turned out that there was a smoke alarm with high pitch sound. The deaf mother was so upset that her neighbors never came to check on them or a fire truck never show up.

So, just find out what is the noise in your house coming from.

I was thinking the same thing. Especially since it went hiding under the bed.

Did you hug her and play with her? Puppies are very much like human babies.

They need a lot of attention.

they certainly do, i have 2 puppies since a 15 months ago, well second one was 6 months ago, (1 now aged 1, second one is 10 months old), and they Crave attention and affection!.you give them soem they give you more, they are truly loving creatures please do realise this, before you have problems with emotionally confused/nervous aggression/nervous/or over powering dogs who doesnt know whos the boss they crave a boss but a boss they love.

also, HOH angel, you have to be calm and freindly (really so, because they actually can 'smell your true feelings!!' so BE they best freind, as you would expect them to be yours, its a two way thing at all levels, dogs arent dumb, they know what they want in their leader of the pack, if they nervous they'd just stay away...also about nervousness, patting then reassure them talk to them 'its ok its ok , (and webexplorer is right too, fiind out where the noise coming from so youd' know what bothering them too - if i read that right)

I am thinkin why Im being accused of trolling.. That is why I only posted once a day last 5 days.. Im a member not a troller. Just silly if you ask me.

I like to see your posts---especially in the Sports section :).

@ Grummer, LoveBlue, WebExplorer I found out what was wrong with her. When I opened the refrigerator she came out. So my family and I figured the owners before us must have gave her table scraps. And, nothing was turned on in the house. My sister is in her room studying for her Final, and i just got home from the store. The puppy is asleep in my nephews baby chair. I will try to post a picture of her.

*sigh* today's the day of an era that is coming to an end.

Am thinking about these anti-nausea pills the doctor gave me. I have to take 1 every 6 hours before going back to taking the infection pills......are they gonna work?...or am I gonna be up again all night with stomach cramps? :roll:

Thinking today's the most saddest day for me as I'll take my darling cat to the vet this afternoon and say goodbye. :tears:

Thinking today's the most saddest day for me as I'll take my darling cat to the vet this afternoon and say goodbye. :tears:

so sorry!...Been there too with a few of my doggies in the past....Their lives are so short, too short in my opinion! Seems like my "Anita" is still a baby, but will be 5 next year.....

You'll meet ur Cat again..."Over the Bridge"....He/she will be waiting for you!

Was there a test (or essay) on the paper? Was your test easy? How many questions are in the paper? Any thoughts that you have a suggestion before I plan to take the class? For example, do I need an interpreter? Do I have to hire an interpreter?

Yes there was a test. I think it was 2 pages of questions. It wasn't hard if you pay attention. I sat in the front row, and was fine. But at that time I was only hoh in one ear. It is definitely worth getting a terp for. I don't know if they provide one, but you can send them an email maybe. I hope you enjoy it as mu:Dch as I did.

Asl

I'm thinking my ASL class is really enjoyable! Who knew school can be so fun? :)

I just emailed a ASL tutor. Hoping to hire her to come to my home to teach me and hubby. Hope she responds soon.$30 an hour. I'm anxious to start.

Thinking of you

Am thinking about these anti-nausea pills the doctor gave me. I have to take 1 every 6 hours before going back to taking the infection pills......are they gonna work?...or am I gonna be up again all night with stomach cramps? :roll:

I've been thinking of you. Hoping that you got some help. Good luck. Let me know if the new pills work.

:tears: I'm sorry. I've been there a few times. The last time was the worst. My ex and I balled our eyes out. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back