What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister gave my Christmas sweater to someone else and they wore it for "ugly Christmas sweater" day at their school...

I loved that sweater. I feel so violated now.

Ooh, that's harsh!! Did you make it for her or was it something you bought?

Why did she have to tell you about it?? That's really taking meanness to a new level.

Im thinking of this gold rush show... a bunch of noobs. I mean... geez.

When I am on the farm - I do EVERYTHING from driving to being the mechanic. This one group of miners just collapse without a mechanic, like nobody knows how to fix anything. And other certain people are 1 job wonder, not being cross trained. Its unbelievable.

It sounds like the show wasn't well orgianzed.

Is anyone else having trouble getting into FB??

It sounds like the show wasn't well orgianzed.

Nah.. its these few mining companies that dont have people with multi talents.

There's a 17 year old kid that owns a mining company all out with land, water rights, equipment.... I feel that he has more skills than most on this show.

My brother wedding. Is tomorrow. He very very very angry me because I will not attend. Possible permanent relationship break. :(

I'm so sorry, Sunny. He's isn't at all sympathetic?

I am thinking that it really is sad that a few people are so miserable that they need to spread it all over others. I see some very childish and immature behavior coming from "adults" that seem to think they are morally superior.

Huh? Is there a thread I'm missing as usual??

Huh? Is there a thread I'm missing as usual??

Not really. Just a bunch of silly little boys that need to grow up and learn to deal with their emotions. The usual culprits.

Ooh, that's harsh!! Did you make it for her or was it something you bought?

Why did she have to tell you about it?? That's really taking meanness to a new level.

It was a sweater I got when I had my CI surgery. I was 5 at that time and have had that sweater ever since then. Guess she found it somewhere and thought it was an ugly sweater and gave it to someone. It had a valuable meaning to me and to be honest, it's not an ugly sweater! It's just all pink with a white tree on it with a gold bow attached at top.

When I commented on her picture (she posted it on her facebook,) she deleted it... Go figure.

It was a sweater I got when I had my CI surgery. I was 5 at that time and have had that sweater ever since then. Guess she found it somewhere and thought it was an ugly sweater and gave it to someone. It had a valuable meaning to me and to be honest, it's not an ugly sweater! It's just all pink with a white tree on it with a gold bow attached at top.

When I commented on her picture (she posted it on her facebook,) she deleted it... Go figure.

It's a honor to be an owner of an ugly christmas sweater these days.

Nah.. its these few mining companies that dont have people with multi talents.

There's a 17 year old kid that owns a mining company all out with land, water rights, equipment.... I feel that he has more skills than most on this show.

Certainly sounds like it.

Aw. Sounds cute for a 5 year old's sweater!

That I'm going through a huge range of emotions right now. I'm moving back in two weeks. I don't know what to think anymore. I just wish I had someone to talk to about it right now. My friends in California are sleeping.

I just hope it'll be the best decision I've ever made for myself. My heart flutters and then just drops down to the ground once I start thinking about how drastic it has been, quite a whirlwind journey. Am I making a mistake? I ask myself so many questions, starting to wonder if I'm even sane. Moving to California in the middle of wintertime? 3000 miles away? What was I thinking? But it has to be done. I'm doing it for myself, to regain who I once was before I met a particular someone who put me through hell.

I'm just scattered right now. I just hope that my journey will inspire others who went through the same situation. Sometimes it's better to just drop everything and start doing it for yourself. Even if it means changing jobs, new state, etc. I'm just grateful to have friends from past who are still there for me. I didn't lose everything after all. I still have a home to come back to.

Isn't it monkey see , monkey do? Correct me if I am wrong. You are too silly :lol: Me thinks you started to go nuts by now:P
Monkey see, monkey do - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

haha I know.. but seeing as my sense of humor has to be wacko and this thought popped up in my mind sometimes.. so hehe gotta see if anyone flinched.. and well, ya are the one that flinched fast.. hahaha kidding.. :laugh2: so ppftt hahaha

California

That I'm going through a huge range of emotions right now. I'm moving back in two weeks. I don't know what to think anymore. I just wish I had someone to talk to about it right now. My friends in California are sleeping.

I just hope it'll be the best decision I've ever made for myself. My heart flutters and then just drops down to the ground once I start thinking about how drastic it has been, quite a whirlwind journey. Am I making a mistake? I ask myself so many questions, starting to wonder if I'm even sane. Moving to California in the middle of wintertime? 3000 miles away? What was I thinking? But it has to be done. I'm doing it for myself, to regain who I once was before I met a particular someone who put me through hell.

I'm just scattered right now. I just hope that my journey will inspire others who went through the same situation. Sometimes it's better to just drop everything and start doing it for yourself. Even if it means changing jobs, new state, etc. I'm just grateful to have friends from past who are still there for me. I didn't lose everything after all. I still have a home to come back to.

Once your home you will love it. Your friends will all be happily waiting for you. I'm here. I'd like to meet you someday????????:angel:

I'm thinking why the hell is it so hard to find a tutor in ASL. All the local classes at the colleges in the area are full. I want to learn. Good money for someone to teach. They charge $30 per hour. Why can't I find someone?????

It took me a year to find a personal tutor in ASL - I advertised everywhere from craigslist to facebook. Lots of hearing people responded but no deaf people. finally, someone responded to me after seeing my request on some deaf group on facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back