What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love blueberry pancakes, blueberry muffins, blueberry pies, and blueberry cobbler...but I can't stand to eat the blueberries themselves. Isn't that weird? :crazy:

Blueberries are good if you put a little honey on them.

I am thinking of fried chicken and french fries for a late-night snack. I had BBQ chicken earlier today.

I am thinking of fried chicken and french fries for a late-night snack. I had BBQ chicken earlier today.
I thought you'd hate to eat chicken from being around them so much. :hmm:

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking: Wow...I feel really welcomed when I get home after 8hrs of work, say something my dad doesn't like and get threatened to get my face busted by him...//heavy sarcasm.

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking had a good time with my friend catching up on life and sharing laughter.

thinking about what my bathroom will look like after iam done with it. Will post before and after pics. Problem is that my weekend is totally booked from deaf professional happy hour last night to working and then going to a farewell party afterwards today and to a waterpark in Annapolis with friends tmw. No time to work on the bathroom at all this weekend so that means the new sink,vanity, cupbaords, mirror, and toilet seat will continue to sit in my living room.

thinking about what my bathroom will look like after iam done with it. Will post before and after pics. Problem is that my weekend is totally booked from deaf professional happy hour last night to working and then going to a farewell party afterwards today and to a waterpark in Annapolis with friends tmw. No time to work on the bathroom at all this weekend so that means the new sink,vanity, cupbaords, mirror, and toilet seat will continue to sit in my living room.
:lol: By all means post pics of your living room!

That I'm going bowling in a couple hours for my sis and bro-in-law's birthday along with the nephews. Should be fun! :)

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking: Wow...I feel really welcomed when I get home after 8hrs of work, say something my dad doesn't like and get threatened to get my face busted by him...//heavy sarcasm.

That is horrible!

Am thinking about the piles of dirty laundry, now that the boys are home from camp! :shock:....One of my sons, his friends shaved his legs while he was sleeping....And m y other son got an award for becoming an Advanced Skateboarder....he's proud of it, and came home with no injuries.

Am thinking about the piles of dirty laundry, now that the boys are home from camp! :shock:....One of my sons, his friends shaved his legs while he was sleeping....And m y other son got an award for becoming an Advanced Skateboarder....he's proud of it, and came home with no injuries.

Congrats to the award winning son, and lol at the one that got his legs shaved.:lol:

Thinking that the end is in sight with all of this scanning I am doing for the mortgage. Yahoo!!!

Thinking how nervous I am about going to my friend's farewell party now ...just founf out through FB that my hubby's ex fiancee who used to be my good friend will be going tonight. Damn..sometimes the Deaf community has its cons and this is one of them. Also I learned that an old friend from my Gallaudet days whom I had a fling with will be there also. Geez! Talk about awkward. Haven't seen those 2 in about 5 years and both times were awful falling outs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back