What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking how nervous I am about going to my friend's farewell party now ...just founf out through FB that my hubby's ex fiancee who used to be my good friend will be going tonight. Damn..sometimes the Deaf community has its cons and this is one of them. Also I learned that an old friend from my Gallaudet days whom I had a fling with will be there also. Geez! Talk about awkward. Haven't seen those 2 in about 5 years and both times were awful falling outs.

That will be totally weird!! Good luck!!

Thinking how nervous I am about going to my friend's farewell party now ...just founf out through FB that my hubby's ex fiancee who used to be my good friend will be going tonight. Damn..sometimes the Deaf community has its cons and this is one of them. Also I learned that an old friend from my Gallaudet days whom I had a fling with will be there also. Geez! Talk about awkward. Haven't seen those 2 in about 5 years and both times were awful falling outs.

Bring ur "battle ax"!...HAHA..Yeah, bet it's gonna be really awkward. Maybe they will let bygones be bygones (?)....Smile sweetly, Shel!...baffle 'em with the bull!

I think so figure out search find fast my laptop speed!

Thinking and wishing that this storm would not blow past us. We could use more rain.

Thinking how tired spending the day out in the fresh air makes me. zzzzzzzz

I am thinking that I have not slept, nor eaten, and my mind is floating elsewhere:giggle:

Thinking that a heat index of 109 at six in the evening is not a good thing. And we are going to have the next 7 days like this.

I'm thinking there is a very hateful person around there that better start watching what lines they cross. They seem to have a false sense of security that comes from sitting behind a computer screen.

I'm thinking there is a very hateful person around there that better start watching what lines they cross. They seem to have a false sense of security that comes from sitting behind a computer screen.

:popcorn:....who dat?

Am thinking I rather spend my money on new furniture than bills...being responsible isn't fun, is it? *pffffft!!!*

Invention of Lying movie has confused me. I know it's a comedy movie, but what about "There's no God until one invents lying"?

Would offend many religious people.

Am thinking I rather spend my money on new furniture than bills...being responsible isn't fun, is it? *pffffft!!!*

I'm with you on that...I'd love to have a new dining room suit and china cabinet...but, no.....not at this time. With kids, it's a no, no...And whenever they do "grow up" and leave home...if I get one, I'll just sit and look at it....I've learned that "material things" are nothing compared to family and their comfort. The bills come first as always.

Hmm, maybe there's a loophole. What if the family gets their comfort from a brand new console for the dining area? :naughty: :giggle:

Update...both showed up at the party. Fortunately, there was over 50 adults with million kids so we all were able to ignore each other. However, my heart kept beating fast and my hands shook whenever I saw my old flame nearby stealing glances at me. I really did fall majorly hard for him. He was my first date after my separation from my ex hubby. Oh well..didn't work out but I got a good man now.

I'm thinking that even though it's Saturday evening, early, some of us sound like we've really tied one on already. We are having some snappy comebacks and comments and are really be supportive of each other. At least those that have been around here for a while.

Oh, I know. :naughty:

I'm going need all of you ladies behind me when I try to convince my husband how my brand new console (of course with the brand new mirror with the pretty copper frame) in the dining room is going to provide him comfort. Hehehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back