What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update...both showed up at the party. Fortunately, there was over 50 adults with million kids so we all were able to ignore each other. However, my heart kept beating fast and my hands shook whenever I saw my old flame nearby stealing glances at me. I really did fall majorly hard for him. He was my first date after my separation from my ex hubby. Oh well..didn't work out but I got a good man now.

Glad to hear that it didn't get uncomfortable. He was probably looking and you and thinking, "Damn! I was an idiot to give that up!"

Glad to hear that it didn't get uncomfortable. He was probably looking and you and thinking, "Damn! I was an idiot to give that up!"

I just couldn't believe he still has that affect on me..always get nervous around him. Like a strong lustful attraction. Our fling was really highly passionate. Must be deja vu...dunno.

I'm thinking that having you leg shaved while asleep is a lot better than having your face Sharpied. :lol:

I just couldn't believe he still has that affect on me..always get nervous around him. Like a strong lustful attraction. Our fling was really highly passionate. Must be deja vu...dunno.

Spit it out.

(not literally. :lol: )

Just share the goodies.

Oh, I know. :naughty:

I'm going need all of you ladies behind me when I try to convince my husband how my brand new console (of course with the brand new mirror with the pretty copper frame) in the dining room is going to provide him comfort. Hehehe.

Brain fart here...what is a console?

Speaking of Shel's situation...how would you feel if you found out that your spouse's flame was on his/her facebook friend's list...would that be kind of awkward, too?

Depends. My old boyfriend is on my FB list. Hubby has no problem with that. We've socialized together with old boyfriend and his wife. As long as there's no secret stuff going on, personally I don't see a problem with being friends with old sweethearts.

Speaking of Shel's situation...how would you feel if you found out that your spouse's flame was on his/her facebook friend's list...would that be kind of awkward, too?

Very awkward. Hubby does have one ex-gf on his friend's list, but I don't worry. She was a guest at our wedding and shes on her 5th hubby now. Now, if I were to have a ex on my friends list, hubby would have a cow and be jealous as all get out. Luckily I don't.

very! None of my old flames are on my FB and neither are my hubby's.

Yet if I bring it up, I would be accused of being "insecure." It's a yucky feeling.

Yet if I bring it up, I would be accused of being "insecure." It's a yucky feeling.

If that happened to me and if I brought it up, iam sure I would be accused of the same as well. Can't win, heh?

I learn it element on google chrome I am happy :P

Am thinking about the piles of dirty laundry, now that the boys are home from camp! :shock:....One of my sons, his friends shaved his legs while he was sleeping....And m y other son got an award for becoming an Advanced Skateboarder....he's proud of it, and came home with no injuries.
Dang, I wish someone would shave my legs while I sleep. :D

I heard it my best friends lose the best deaf she upset! I am shocked!

Oh, I know. :naughty:

I'm going need all of you ladies behind me when I try to convince my husband how my brand new console (of course with the brand new mirror with the pretty copper frame) in the dining room is going to provide him comfort. Hehehe.

I got your back, girl!:giggle:

Our first love always has that effect on us. Turns us into giggling high school girls all over again.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back