What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are on full tornado alert. Much of the state is under a watch/warning. Usually it's contained to an area, but not today. It is so frickin' humid and hot that it's no wonder. We're watching the news.

this is why I'm afraid to do cross-country road trip on motorcycle during summer.. full-on wrath out there until fall season.

I wish remove on my eyeglass nature :lol: I figure out straight to expect!

and hailstorm, flash flood, killer humidity, DUI, etc :Ohno:

Hailstorm, find a bridge

Flash flood, go around the long way

Killer humidity, man up and suck it up!

DUI don't drink in first place!

Hailstorm, find a bridge

Flash flood, go around the long way

Killer humidity, man up and suck it up!

DUI don't drink in first place!

DUI = summer season = lotsa of drunks on the road especially politicians :lol:

this is why I'm afraid to do cross-country road trip on motorcycle during summer.. full-on wrath out there until fall season.

you faithful don't be scared :) don't afraid you figure out good!

I'm thinking: I want to kick in the face the dude that called me a " Tropical Mexican"...the only comfort I have is that eventually (sooner than later), "Minorities" will be the "Majority" HAH...we're taking over your land, bitch. >=(

Wirelessly posted

I had such a strange dream that my laptop would not turn off at all so I went for a drive. Then my car wouldn't turn off either even with the key out of ignition! What is going on with me in my head!? Lol

Wirelessly posted

I had such a strange dream that my laptop would not turn off at all so I went for a drive. Then my car wouldn't turn off either even with the key out of ignition! What is going on with me in my head!? Lol

Maybe it's your life on autopilot?

I wish, but life throws me quite a lot of curve balls.

Perhaps in your dream you're attempting to control some things and it's just ain't happening could be reflective on what's going on with you today (i.e. curve balls)??

Curve balls

Lana.. May I say It seems you usually handle them with dignity and grace.
I think your gonna be fine..smile..enjoy the holiday...Midnight:wave:

Perhaps in your dream you're attempting to control some things and it's just ain't happening could be reflective on what's going on with you today (i.e. curve balls)??

Quite possible, a lot of things are out of my control nowadays and I can't seem to steer them in the way I want to go.

Lana.. May I say It seems you usually handle them with dignity and grace.
I think your gonna be fine..smile..enjoy the holiday...Midnight:wave:

Thanks, you too. :wave:

At the poolside this morning, surfing the net while the kids swim...and it's already burning up. *sizzle*

Just read about poop transplants... Yes, they do exist. :barf: At least the procedure actually saved a lot of lives and it continues to do so.

I am pretty good sleep btw I have increase skills lots of figure out! impressive pretty sound lots of complication I wake up :lol:

I'm thinking all this grey weather we are having is beginning to affect me. I am really down and have a major case of the blah's. No real depression, just can't seem to move. Did have a blow-up with hubby, but that's because he interrupts when I am talking, so I am taking a "no-voice" afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back