What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
MIL got a call from the lady who is in charge of that Church Prayer Warriors and she asked, 1) if MIL was going tomorrow morning, 2) if I was going to be there as well and 3) if I would tell the others about my deaf church that I found. So, tomorrow morning, I get to take MIL to the prayer meeting before her hair appointment and I get to explain about the deaf church to them as well. Should be educational for them a little.

it is very pretty hot outside saskatoon hight whoa! I am surprised!

We are on full tornado alert. Much of the state is under a watch/warning. Usually it's contained to an area, but not today. It is so frickin' humid and hot that it's no wonder. We're watching the news.

I'm thinking we have some very "catty" people in here, and I'm not talking about AlleyCat and Frisky Feline!:giggle:

I think so grow strong improve member and friendly strong empower that is very impressive I am proud of help lots experience thread :)

I am mind on brain out! I am very figure out wish be energy :lol:!!

I'm thinking we have some very "catty" people in here, and I'm not talking about AlleyCat and Frisky Feline!:giggle:

I know exactly who you are talking about or at least one of them and I agree.

So that was the impression you got, also. Glad to know it wasn't just me.:P

I think I might know, but since I have a slight problem reading into things like that, I don't want to guess. I spent years and years being reprimanded for reading a person's face or reading between the lines. I still get called down for it at times and I am 47.

I am hard work challenge complication! I am very best figure out hard my head :lol: I wish be hammer (j/k)

I'm thinking about WSOP (World Series of Poker) I want to win so badly that I would have given my friends to win the bracelet. For in deaf history. So talk not about money. That's my goal. ;) lol

I'm thinking about WSOP (World Series of Poker) I want to win so badly that I would have given my friends to win the bracelet. For in deaf history. So talk not about money. That's my goal. ;) lol

you wish be winning gift to girl brace :lol:

We are on full tornado alert. Much of the state is under a watch/warning. Usually it's contained to an area, but not today. It is so frickin' humid and hot that it's no wonder. We're watching the news.

Pls stay safe! :hug:

I think I might know, but since I have a slight problem reading into things like that, I don't want to guess. I spent years and years being reprimanded for reading a person's face or reading between the lines. I still get called down for it at times and I am 47.

It was me who was very catty.

I never reprimand for reading between the lines or reading into a person's facial expressions. There is a lot of accurate information regarding attitude to be found in those places. Much more honest information than in what is actually said.;)

I'd say you most likely do know.:P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back