What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh? I never would have guessed, but then I'm not good about those things. Ah well - you are a good person!!

Nah..I was being silly but then again, they could mean me so never know. :D

Nah..I was being silly but then again, they could mean me so never know. :D

Naw, if I was referring to you, I would have called you out on it face to face. That's what friends do!:wave:

I guess I don't know conflict to firework I am surrprised weird he said no :(

Depends. Are your claws out?:giggle:

But coming from you, I'd say "no". You are too much of an up front kind of person to resort to cattiness.

I figured out this was in a different thread than Grummer's.

I would love you even if you were dyslexic! :wave:

I figured out this was in a different thread than Grummer's.

I would love you even if you were dyslexic! :wave:

Awww...thanks, Bott!:ty: I have my problems, to be sure, but dyslexia isn't one of them!:P

Vision you mean? When are you supposed to get new eyeglasses?

I wait for patient wish be on new eyeglass old I wish be new on my eyeglass wait for till Oct probably 2 yrs I think!

yes I am patient! wait for long time I wish be conviced my client said patient! I am said okay all right she know already!

I don't think you should have to wait that long when it comes to your health. I suggest nagging your client, take the bus to a local shopping plaza, go to a cheap eyeglasses place, get tested for your new prescription. I recently bought my new glasses off the internet for only 40 dollars total, all I needed was my prescription numbers, didn't even need an approval from my eye doctor.

I don't think you should have to wait that long when it comes to your health. I suggest nagging your client, take the bus to a local shopping plaza, go to a cheap eyeglasses place, get tested for your new prescription. I recently bought my new glasses off the internet for only 40 dollars total, all I needed was my prescription numbers, didn't even need an approval from my eye doctor.

Really good idea you are good point! sound good idea

I have prescription because government approval soon coming then opt will fix on my eyeglass second eyeglass soon! anytime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back