What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn it on burn my throat burn stomach not funny! I have pain my throat!!I am surprised worst oh jeez I go to buy new on figure out see find out! might to cause conflict to something medication!

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking zumba was soo much fun! My deaf friend and her bf (deaf) joined and now, we are off to enjoy Mexican food.

I am pretty lots of figure out consider! I am pretty complication! I try figure out! I Hope be figure thinks pretty restore computer fresh! clean up! I wonder I am puzzled it! sound interesting I am guess!

Pretty quiet considering it's a Saturday night, so I think I will go read for a while. Hubby just went to bed. Silly man!!

stranger deaf remove my facebook! I think so she is very weird! odd on my live! might to she afraid!

I'm still "honking" and blowing from a bad sinus cold...feel it's due to the rainy weather we've had lately...just sleeping in and out when I feel like it. Very quiet at home here also...my boys went to St. Augustine to go fishing! So, I'm home alone and enjoying it, except for the cold.

thinking that my house will be hot as hell tmw. My AC broke down due to pipes freezing up. Oh....it wont cost us a dime because we had a tech come about 2 weeks ago to fix it and all of sudden my house was sooooo cold ...so cold that we had to wear winter clothes at night to sleep so apparently the pipes couldnt handle the blast of arctic air and froze. The tech said if we have any more problems, they will come back to fix it at no charge. If the AC is completely broken, yay! I want to get a new one under the warranty like we did with the heater. :)

Wirelessly posted

Wondering why I am having disturbing dreams lately. Had another one. This time about my cousin who died 10 years ago. She was alive and well in my dream and there was so much purple going on. It was like I was the only one who could see her at a big family party and she looked like she didn't want to be there. She looked pretty in purple anyway.

Also I keep waking at around 5:35.

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

Wondering why I am having disturbing dreams lately. Had another one. This time about my cousin who died 10 years ago. She was alive and well in my dream and there was so much purple going on. It was like I was the only one who could see her at a big family party and she looked like she didn't want to be there. She looked pretty in purple anyway.

Waking up in your dream with clock that says 5:35 or actually waking up at 5:35 in bed?

Wirelessly posted

Are you eating or drinking anything "different" before bedtime? I get weird dreams when I have chocolate or cola withing an hour or so of bedtime.

I am thinking and hoping we don't have any flooded streets. We had so much rain that at one point the tires of my car were sitting in 4 inches of water in the driveway. I am getting ready to leave and go to deaf church. Their parking is in a grassy field. Too bad I can't take the Expedition today.

i am thinking what should add on this ribs for cook out for 4th of July :) :wave:

Wirelessly posted

rockin'robin said:
I'm still "honking" and blowing from a bad sinus cold...feel it's due to the rainy weather we've had lately...just sleeping in and out when I feel like it. Very quiet at home here also...my boys went to St. Augustine to go fishing! So, I'm home alone and enjoying it, except for the cold.

RR, get well soon!

I am thinking of all the fun yesterday! Zumba, Mexican food and DNO (Deaf Night Out). No one came to DNO we figured the holiday weekend was the reason. We had a nice time :)

Thinking it will be nice here today. It is raining and much cooler.

Church was a little different. With the torrential rains we had overnight, the man who was going to do the services got 18 inches of water in his downstairs of his house. He lost his computer, bible and all notes. He's hoping to be able to salvage some stuff. So, we watched a movie instead. We saw Luther.

I think so figure out hard to how best expect I guess!

I am thinking and hoping we don't have any flooded streets. We had so much rain that at one point the tires of my car were sitting in 4 inches of water in the driveway. I am getting ready to leave and go to deaf church. Their parking is in a grassy field. Too bad I can't take the Expedition today.

The storm was very bad here the other day....tree branches and tree moss was everywhere....standing water in my garden too.....some patio firniture blew down...got it all cleaned up yesterday. ....Did I hear a "thank you, Lord"...from the residents of the Okenofkee Swamp?? (in Georgia)...Yes, I did!...our air quality is fine now...And it's HOT as hell here today, as it was yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back