What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
The day my computer starts thinking "Matt, you are on me too much, time to make you have a hobby or two..." is the day it meets a sledgehammer.

Just a thought.
Do you have a sledge hammer to loan me?

I think so focus positive rest 1 hours balance! rest, I cut on increase stress I instead 1 hours pretty better!

I'm thinking....About a memory way back when I was in 7th grade or 8th, don't really remember which but it was when I first started practicing the manual alphabet. I was practicing with a friend cause the teacher said we couldn't TALK so we decided to keep our conversation, fingerspelling everything. When the teacher saw us she totally humiliated us saying " what are you doing!? Can't you follow simple instructions of not talking that you feel compelled to do that?! " We immediately dropped our hands and I felt so embarrassed I never practiced fingerspelling in public before.

Regardless....I'm glad I got that teacher fired =] When us puerto ricans talk we gesticulate a lot with our hands. She was scolding me and when I answered she thought I was mocking her. Whatever crazy thing crossed her mind led her to drag me into a classroom, yell, cuss and poke me hard on my shoulder. Obviously told my mom and she got sacked. She was such a horrible teacher.

I lost my underwear :lol: mess on my room my client told you now clean up :lol: OMLA I am embarrassment

LOL!!!! How does someone lose their underwear? That's just too funny :lol:

LOL :) somebody on laundry me something I am lose forget underwear :giggle:

I said everyone check it, they didn't see! I don't know remember OMG!

I am thinking my dad would be SO proud of me that I am taking the time to learn about painting as he is a professional painter who has owned his business for 30 plus years.

I am thinking I feel so much better than last night. Something from dinner did not agree with me. I got off the computer early and laid down, watched a video with son while not feeling well, then was in bed by 10:30. I was supposed to Skype with KStilleto to work on ASL, but I was too sick. Ah well, she and I will catch up again.

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking about coffee

Pyramid scams and those who try to take advantage of others.

I am thinking the ice cream industry needs to get a little busier. Also, the small family owned companies need a chance in the corporate world. Hubby had to come home early every day this week and sales are down, so they had to shorten production again.

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

KristinaB said:
I am thinking the ice cream industry needs to get a little busier. Also, the small family owned companies need a chance in the corporate world. Hubby had to come home early every day this week and sales are down, so they had to shorten production again.

How about go up north and get free load of snoe to save for the summer. :lol:

Dont know when I'll be back again..

Don't know when you'll be back again, I suggest you look at your plane ticket and it'll tell you when you'll be back again. :giggle::giggle::P

Just in case, I know you are quoting a song.

My friend secret blend, smiling, I really don't, just bought the ticket to get there
left it open ended...hense the Don't know when I'll be back again..laughing..

And yes, I miss music so much, I add a line or too of something I remember to most of my posts...laughing, Thanks for the tip tho, with this darn brain injury, I find myself lost and wondering alot...Peace to you..Midnight♥♥♥
"all my bags are packed, I'm ready to go" :wave:

thinking I cant wait until I get my living rooms walls painted in the color I want.

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking can get use to this silence bec my ears are plugged. I have wax bulid up :(

no sense I am pain my ear I don't understand on wax I wish be ENT fix i wonder i am puzzled it bleeding odd I might rid on the wax something I don't understand!

no sense I am pain my ear I don't understand on wax I wish be ENT fix i wonder i am puzzled it bleeding odd I might rid on the wax something I don't understand!

If your ear is bleeding from inside you should go to the doctor.

If your ear is bleeding from inside you should go to the doctor.

might to try hot wax warm my ear! I think so irritated my ear serious! often pretty lots of inside on problem! that is not joke!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back