What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sock it to him, Kristina!...Whenever my boys "whine" about what's for supper, or there's no Parmesan Cheese (we were out), or any Ranch/Italian dressing (they go thru 6 bottles a month)....then the next day, I tell 'em..."Fix ur own dinner, Sirs"!...And make it excellent!

That really pisses them off.

thinking how my brother embarassed me at Taco Bell by acting all goofy all because the cashier treated him like a deaf and dumb person due to not having speech skills. Geez, that man cracks me up.

was he like this?

v685uc.png

or this?

1zx0ear.jpg

Sock it to him, Kristina!...Whenever my boys "whine" about what's for supper, or there's no Parmesan Cheese (we were out), or any Ranch/Italian dressing (they go thru 6 bottles a month)....then the next day, I tell 'em..."Fix ur own dinner, Sirs"!...And make it excellent!

That really pisses them off.

what is wrong!! problem

Thinking about my daughter who took her CNA certification exam today and passed. She just needs to wait for the "materials" and then, hopefully, look for a job. She still has a year of HS left and is supposed to co-op her senior year so, if she doesn't have a job by the time school starts, the school will help her find one. She MAY have to wait till she turns 18 (in Oct) because I think some requirements in DE have changed.

I am pretty can't sleep 48 hours wow I am surprised!

Am thinking about the summer camps my boys will attend next month (July)...one is for Skateboarding and one is Church-related...gonna give me some time to regroup and refresh. And they're looking forward to camp also, which makes it all good.

Thinking how I like my friend's come-back to her new doctor when got asked if she brought her own interpreter. She replied saying , "Do the person in a wheelchair have to bring their own ramp?"

Good one!

Thinking how I like my friend's come-back to her new doctor when got asked if she brought her own interpreter. She replied saying , "Do the person in a wheelchair have to bring their own ramp?"

Good one!

O SNAP! wondering what was the doctor's reply to that

O SNAP! wondering what was the doctor's reply to that

She didnt say...too busy laughing at the joke and we all forgot to ask what was the dr's reply to that.

Thinking that I'm allergic to the heat... My chest gets all red and splotchy when I go out. :(

What I am thinking about

I am thinking how happy I am going to be to take my mini vacation, just 17 days to go. Thinking..Mmmmmm yes, I am still in Love. Thinking how I hate to have to change planes on a flight, but to save money I gotta do it. I will be "hobbeling " thru the airport trying to find my next flight..geez and I have had my luggage lost before on a change plane flight. Please pray that does not happen and all goes well. I need to get away so badly, smiling.
Then when i get back, UGH, back into the hospital for surgery to repair torn meniscus and fractured kneecap, both on right knee. Then I go to physical therapy til I can run again and I will be happy, feel I have gotten thru what caused all this and my darn brain trauma...hmmm..I am going to have to write everything down so I don't get lost. I can do this I know I can. Hope my friend doesn't run away screaming, lol when he see's me. ♥♥
Peace to all...Midnight..
" Oh I'm leaving on a Jet Plane, don't know when I'll be back again "

I am thinking how happy I am going to be to take my mini vacation, just 17 days to go. Thinking..Mmmmmm yes, I am still in Love. Thinking how I hate to have to change planes on a flight, but to save money I gotta do it. I will be "hobbeling " thru the airport trying to find my next flight..geez and I have had my luggage lost before on a change plane flight. Please pray that does not happen and all goes well. I need to get away so badly, smiling.
Then when i get back, UGH, back into the hospital for surgery to repair torn meniscus and fractured kneecap, both on right knee. Then I go to physical therapy til I can run again and I will be happy, feel I have gotten thru what caused all this and my darn brain trauma...hmmm..I am going to have to write everything down so I don't get lost. I can do this I know I can. Hope my friend doesn't run away screaming, lol when he see's me. ♥♥
Peace to all...Midnight..
" Oh I'm leaving on a Jet Plane, don't know when I'll be back again "

Hope be better you I hope be you not well suffer pain you are suffer pain I understand hug!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back