What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was nightmare on sometimes, I am surprised I guess sometimes I am very figure myself think so good idea I don't remember old my friends school long time!

How much I'm not looking forward to the dentist appointment this morning. Have had a sore tooth. I hope it's nothing ... :(

My mom's back so there's no need for me to move back, yet. I'm going back this September for one of my girlfriend's wedding for the weekend. I'm her bridesmaid.

Hope be good luck for you! :) hope be you happy!

thinking that I dont want to go to my doctor's appt today. ugh..

i know. I am suppose to make a new appointment that my dr gave me the referral last week. I keep postponing to make a call to ask for a new appointment. :lol: of course it's woman thingy! :loL:

Ugh, that reminds me... I need to make a dr appointment too with a new doctor.. Noooooooo. I don't wanna go. I'm terrified of womanly check ups.

Wirelessly posted

Loghead said:
Thinking about how I graduate tonight. :)

Congratulations!!! You must be so excited!

i am thinking that how i am so glad that i received news from doctor is everything is good. No disease or anything like that except one minor problem which easily fix. i am celebrating this weekend just for that.

i know. I am suppose to make a new appointment that my dr gave me the referral last week. I keep postponing to make a call to ask for a new appointment. :lol: of course it's woman thingy! :loL:

Mine was for the woman's thingie...it was quick and painless. Whew!

gotta make an appt for the kiddos. Keep proscinating too!

I am pretty figure my brain pretty focus on strength mind!

Log head - Congratulations. You have worked very hard and are so deserving of this achievement!!

I am thinking why does my husband sometimes go out of his way to make me feel like I am not a good cook? He needs to learn that when money is tight, I can't always have all that he wants. All I was missing for dinner was Parmesan cheese and he's complaining that dinner wasn't up to par. Really hurt my feelings and now I am unable to eat. Why do I try so hard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back