What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking why does my husband sometimes go out of his way to make me feel like I am not a good cook? He needs to learn that when money is tight, I can't always have all that he wants. All I was missing for dinner was Parmesan cheese and he's complaining that dinner wasn't up to par. Really hurt my feelings and now I am unable to eat. Why do I try so hard?

Stand up for yourself. My husband does half the cooking anyway as he enjoys it, but when my kids were home, anyone complaining had the chore of providing the next meal.

And I could say that my kids have lovely, gracious manners as adults.

Refuse to tolerate bad behavior and you will have less of it.

Stand up for yourself. My husband does half the cooking anyway as he enjoys it, but when my kids were home, anyone complaining had the chore of providing the next meal.

Hubby does not know how to cook. Son helps out once in a while. Daughter cannot handle it too often and I will not let mother cook, so, mostly it's up to me.

Ah well, I know I can't please everyone.

I am thinking why does my husband sometimes go out of his way to make me feel like I am not a good cook? He needs to learn that when money is tight, I can't always have all that he wants. All I was missing for dinner was Parmesan cheese and he's complaining that dinner wasn't up to par. Really hurt my feelings and now I am unable to eat. Why do I try so hard?

i understand solve your we support hug for you solve problem not easy I know courage to help you! tough! he is negative? you are feeling upset situation I know my family father is very complaint to my mom hurt true ruin my father! he is very mad at my mom is scared that is true not funny!

Hubby does not know how to cook. Son helps out once in a while. Daughter cannot handle it too often and I will not let mother cook, so, mostly it's up to me.

I totally understand. But, on the other hand, Botts is right. If your hubby doesn't know how to cook, then he either needs 1) to eat what you make and not complain, or 2) learn to cook himself so he CAN'T complain. I'm truly sorry if this sounds harsh, but just because there wasn't Parmesan cheese doesn't give him the right to complain, not after all your work to make dinner. You put a lot of effort into it.

I totally understand. But, on the other hand, Botts is right. If your hubby doesn't know how to cook, then he either needs 1) to eat what you make and not complain, or 2) learn to cook himself so he CAN'T complain. I'm truly sorry if this sounds harsh, but just because there wasn't Parmesan cheese doesn't give him the right to complain, not after all your work to make dinner. You put a lot of effort into it.

and also - you should remind him that this dinner he didn't like is the result of him blowing that money away. so kindly remind him that if he wants good dinner, he'll need to watch his spending next time.

I guesss He is very might stress too much hard tough, I think so might to cause too much overwhelming! bother her! courage to work fair to cooking, don't be lazy because wise communication to straight to solve parents counsellor important

I am thinking, officially a Zumba instructor:D I start in a couple of weeks!

I am disappointemnt to my ex gf complaint again! I am tried I told stop it no excuse images I am serious rough relationship!

Leave out bread, lunch meat, cheese, and condiments. Tell them, "Here, make your own dinner to your liking."

That's what my mom did whenever we complained. We got sandwiches the next day.

I am disappointemnt to my ex gf complaint again! I am tried I told stop it no excuse images I am serious rough relationship!

Easiest way of going about this is to not contact her again then you don't have to listen to her complaints anymore.

Easiest way of going about this is to not contact her again then you don't have to listen to her complaints anymore.

I agree you!! you are right! I don't need to contact to anymore it

Thank!

Thinking my cat looked so cute sleeping all curled up on the beanbag. He never did that before. :)

oh jeez i have bleed on my ear! I am surprised!

Met a deaf little girl at work. She has a ci, and attends a deaf school.

My heart is glad because her mother signs, and that she's accessing full toolbox. She's one lucky girl.

I am thinking how annoying when the instructor at zumba class was telling me how great with her thumbs up couple of times when she found out that I am deaf by saw me signing to other hearing lady.

I understand but it is not the first time. Like I did with the step class and one hearing lady found it shocking that I do follow the steps without relying on the sounds with much way less mistakes. Sure we all are not perfect. :roll:

Wirelessly posted

sequoias said:
I am thinking about California....

Cool, hope everything works out for you.

Tell him if he wants it his way, cook it himself.

thinking how my brother embarassed me at Taco Bell by acting all goofy all because the cashier treated him like a deaf and dumb person due to not having speech skills. Geez, that man cracks me up.

What Botts said...X2!

Your hubby needs to treat you like the queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back