What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been thinking alot about creating a big week-long Deaf meet in my town next summer. About renting a campground just outside of the city for the week so lots and lots of Deaf people can come visit! There are tons of festivals during the summertime and figured a campground would make it easier for those living on a tight budget and would be far more fun for all of us than being separated into different hotels etc.

Been thinking alot about creating a big week-long Deaf meet in my town next summer. About renting a campground just outside of the city for the week so lots and lots of Deaf people can come visit! There are tons of festivals during the summertime and figured a campground would make it easier for those living on a tight budget and would be far more fun for all of us than being separated into different hotels etc.

a week-long!? that's gonna be tough but mad kudos to you if it worked! I'd go but can't stay for a week though :aw:

IMO - 3/4-days weekend is much more feasible though.

I agree...a 4 day weekend thing is more feasible for sure. Ok, lots to think about, good thing I have a year to plan this out!

die battery crap back up not enough stupid on battery! it is very not work impossible I am guess I am very figure out 2 or 3 hours long late!

I am thinking of the business part of Zumba, working for someone else and their expectation for clients involved.

The potatoes, onions and garlic I'm making. I was so careful today in how I cut onions! No more cut fingers :lol:

Missing my dear friends and California. I miss going waterskiing with my wacky friends, riding little kids machines in front of Kmart late at night when no one's looking. Taking ridiculous photos in a photo booth together. Galloping on my horse with a friend and hollering at the top of our lungs in a canyon. Dare each other to go skinny dipping in a nearby river. Make people honk if they're not wearing any underwear. (Many honked by the way). Sitting on our big secret rock in the woods on the edge of a cliff where no one can find us and share silly little stories.

I'd give anything to do crazy things with my girlfriends again. So so so can't wait for September when we all actually reunite after five years. We're going to be wild in Sacramento. Watch out.

I am pretty lost my mind mess complication weird on my mind!

Missing my dear friends and California. I miss going waterskiing with my wacky friends, riding little kids machines in front of Kmart late at night when no one's looking. Taking ridiculous photos in a photo booth together. Galloping on my horse with a friend and hollering at the top of our lungs in a canyon. Dare each other to go skinny dipping in a nearby river. Make people honk if they're not wearing any underwear. (Many honked by the way). Sitting on our big secret rock in the woods on the edge of a cliff where no one can find us and share silly little stories.

I'd give anything to do crazy things with my girlfriends again. So so so can't wait for September when we all actually reunite after five years. We're going to be wild in Sacramento. Watch out.

So, are you going back to help your sister? Am I thinking and remembering right?

So, are you going back to help your sister? Am I thinking and remembering right?

My mom's back so there's no need for me to move back, yet. I'm going back this September for one of my girlfriend's wedding for the weekend. I'm her bridesmaid.

you know you can do all that in here too with your NY/NJ friends around here or a new friend.

My mom's back so there's no need for me to move back, yet. I'm going back this September for one of my girlfriend's wedding for the weekend. I'm her bridesmaid.

I'm glad for that. I hope all goes well. Also, I hope the wedding goes well. I remember you talking about the dresses and all.

I'm now thinking and wondering if Rockin Robin and her town is doing better with the air quality due to all those wildfires in GA/FL.

I'm glad for that. I hope all goes well. Also, I hope the wedding goes well. I remember you talking about the dresses and all.

Thank you. :aw: The wedding will be a blast! People around here are boring compared to the ones in CA. We'll have cowboy boots dancing to country music, yummy potluck including Indian food, and just a real fun wedding with few wacky people thrown in, but gotta love them. Adds to it! If I ever get married, I'm doing it in CA with my bestfriends around. Best people to be around with.

I'm now thinking and wondering if Rockin Robin and her town is doing better with the air quality due to all those wildfires in GA/FL.

Oh yea, Kristina, we had an absolute down pour today! (rain)....For several days, we only got a "few drops"....So, today, was really great!...And the air has cleared up a hell of a lot!...I'm sure the Georgia residents, especially those around St. Mary's and the Okenofkee Swamp area are happy!....People are outside once again to enjoy life...

And heard that a ban on Fireworks for the 4th of July is forthcoming! Due to the dry weather and the wild fires....Grilling outside also.

Oh yea, Kristina, we had an absolute down pour today! (rain)....For several days, we only got a "few drops"....So, today, was really great!...And the air has cleared up a hell of a lot!...I'm sure the Georgia residents, especially those around St. Mary's and the Okenofkee Swamp area are happy!....People are outside once again to enjoy life...

And heard that a ban on Fireworks for the 4th of July is forthcoming! Due to the dry weather and the wild fires....Grilling outside also.

We've had a ban on fireworks for 2 years anyway that I know of here do to dry conditions. Daughter mentioned that a bunch of ducks died in the neighborhood behind us due to the fountain and small pond being dry.

Thank you. :aw: The wedding will be a blast! People around here are boring compared to the ones in CA. We'll have cowboy boots dancing to country music, yummy potluck including Indian food, and just a real fun wedding with few wacky people thrown in, but gotta love them. Adds to it! If I ever get married, I'm doing it in CA with my bestfriends around. Best people to be around with.

makes sense to move back to CA, don't ya think so?

thinking how much I enjoyed my evening with my daughter...we had dinner at a restaurant, she helped me with the spackling and taping of the living room walls and then we watched a horror movie. We talked and talked and talked and talked without my son or hubby interrupting us. So GREAT to have her here. Makes me hate my ex hubby even more, sadly.

I agree...a 4 day weekend thing is more feasible for sure. Ok, lots to think about, good thing I have a year to plan this out!

Sounds good. If it's sometimes next Summer. I could try and make my way up there. Haven't been to Montreal yet. Is that where you're contemplating hosting the deaf event?

By the way, Quebec City's very charming. :)

I'm thinking...I stutter with my hands. Lol. So here I am practicing my fingerspelling when I totally mess up and end up shaking my hand roughly as if to liberate my fingers of the distress of messing up. One night while I did this I realized...I stutter with my hands, cause when I speak and mess up so badly I end up saying gibberish, I literally blow a raspberry to " liberate " my tongue of whatever is causing me to mess up. Also I do a great deal of glaring at my hand since at times I have the correct letter in my head but my hand decides to spell something different. -shrugs- I need more practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back