What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about moving to California to be closer to my parents whom live there. My dad is getting older. I want to be close to them and they will appreciate it very much. I have been gone too long.

I am happy because supportive my grandma support willing on anxiety issues best support :) I am proud of my grandma supportive,

she is very wonderful person supportive me! I love my grandma, I wait for see exciting tomorrow I am happy now I am very love my family!

she is very lots of supportive great nice person!

Hoping my car seat is not wet. Left the windows open ever so slightly because of the chance of pop-up T/S's. Well a T/S just popped up. :(

An old man called me Violeta (Violet in Spanish) I like the sound of it :D by the way, that is the meaning of name.

Right now I'm wishing my oven was one of those self cleaning types. :P

I'm thinking: I am loving the " Switched at Birth " tv show. Any of you guys are following it?

I am thinking and hoping I will be okay on the walk that hubby and I are getting ready to take. My legs have been having all kinds of problems for 2 days.

nut on computer slow on grr almost crash sigh fail on my computer
pop up warned stranger I am puzzled it
first time I delete on computer restore fresh

wow long almost 4 or 5 hours I am patient not complaint update final whoot!

Thinking if I have everything ready for my day trip to Wash DC tomorrow. Taking the train down then the metro to a convention. If I have time before I catch my train back, may check out some sights.

I am thinking and hoping I will be okay on the walk that hubby and I are getting ready to take. My legs have been having all kinds of problems for 2 days.

Made it through the walk. This time we did the whole neighborhood. One full round. Legs are "wobbly" but I made it.

Thinks it is funny when people "like" their own Facebook status. One person on my friends list always clicks "like" on all of her own status!

Thinks it is funny when people "like" their own Facebook status. One person on my friends list always clicks "like" on all of her own status!

My daughter does that for all of her statuses. I wonder if people who are narcissistic do that.

Thinking that it was so weird to clean out my classroom and shut it down for the summer. That this school year is actually over. It went by sooo fast.

Thinking.... Life freaking rocks! :)

that is all

Thinking about a poem by my fave poet.

Because I could not stop for Death—
He kindly stopped for me—
The Carriage held but just Ourselves—
And Immortality.

We slowly drove—He knew no haste
And I had put away
My labor and my leisure too,
For His Civility—

We passed the School, where Children strove