What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worse is when people click LIKE when someone's status tells of something bad like being sick or the loss of a loved one. I mean WTF is there to like about something like that? Did the person even stop to think before clicking LIKE?

Worse is when people click LIKE when someone's status tells of something bad like being sick or the loss of a loved one. I mean WTF is there to like about something like that? Did the person even stop to think before clicking LIKE?

I see it as some kind of an acknowledgement. Personally, I very very very rarely like someone's status.

I see it as some kind of an acknowledgement. Personally, I very very very rarely like someone's status.
Acknowledgment? I'm sorry, but I don't accept that. They don't understand what they are conveying.

I am exciting see on my grandma & grandpa is very enjoy! soon I will ready go to my family
tomorrow pinci nice awesome family strong :)

I think that person wants to keep a track of it

Acknowledgment? I'm sorry, but I don't accept that. They don't understand what they are conveying.

I don't accept it either. It's just how they think. "Oh, I'll acknowledge this to sympathize with that person..." *Clicks like*

I swear people are getting more stupid nowadays thanks to the technology. :eek3:

I clean up on room reason I am figure clean up improve my room! otherwise neat to room better, caregiver said great job for me I was responsibility lots of clean up room!
It is very neat on my room then I will soon leaving ready go to see grandparents :)q

I don't accept it either. It's just how they think. "Oh, I'll acknowledge this to sympathize with that person..." *Clicks like*

I swear people are getting more stupid nowadays thanks to the technology. :eek3:
Yep, pretty much. :cool2:

Thinking that tomorrow is Fathers Day.

Any man can father a child. It takes a real man to be a 'Daddy'

I'm thinking that I want to go to bed now, but it's too early.

Thinking that I need a lazy day of just vegging out on the couch but today, I went to a "dumpster" day at my brother and his girlfriend's house and tmw, I need to mow both yards, weed, and paint the front porch.

Trying to work on my house this summer now that money is getting better.

Would like to thank Botts for "liking" my Facebook status. :) I appreciate the support!

judging people, I see....

Thinking I may veg today. Am still tired from my "adventure" yesterday.

thinking how great it is to have my daughter here.

Hope I don't cause any troubles when I say something a little harsh. Glad She is with you on the father day. :D

Yea..lol. She was with her father on Mother's Day so fair is fair! :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back