What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking it's way past time to get back to my exercising. Have a few letters to get done first and a litter box to take care of, sheets to change and then I can get to it before I fix dinner.

Thinking about a special someone. ♥ You know who you are.

a friend asked me last nite out of blue - "Ya ever think about life?"

My reply - "Before... yea. Now... not much since I started riding cuz I live a life instead of thinking about life" :)

so what am I thinking about now? I hope ya'all are not thinking about life too much because I don't want you to live your life with regrets :grouphug:

Thinking about a special someone. ♥ You know who you are.

2q83fpz.gif

What a busy few days I have coming up, starting tomorrow. Dinner with out-of-towners tomorrow nite, birthday party Saturday afternoon, and off to the horse races Saturday night.

Thinking I'm just gonna relax and read a book.

yes I ♥ the jittery feeling. Hope it lasts long until end of this evening at work! *crossedfingers*

What a busy few days I have coming up, starting tomorrow. Dinner with out-of-towners tomorrow nite, birthday party Saturday afternoon, and off to the horse races Saturday night.

I have to go to horse race at Long Island to understand the "thrill" of it. Right now - I think it's stupid :lol: but maybe seeing it in person might change my perspective.

I am study lots of stress outing associate! important outing
15 or 30 minutes relax help your better off your mind! emotional pressure to lonely on computer! Don't whine on lonely no excuse I am very focus on myself outs and hard work supportive, encourage to friends and family wise health change your future better skills role wise best focus spirit! but I learn it

I have to go to horse race at Long Island to understand the "thrill" of it. Right now - I think it's stupid :lol: but maybe seeing it in person might change my perspective.

you mean you have to be at the belmont stakes??????? :shock:

Just be careful...

belmont stakes? what's that? :confused:

oh? i thought you are going to long island for the horse race right? off the top of my head that there is only one horse race.

edit to add: i mean belmont park.

oh? i thought you are going to long island for the horse race right? off the top of my head that there is only one horse race.

I was going to say that he'd be a little late for the Belmont Stakes. :giggle:

Jiro, the Belmont Stakes is the 3rd leg of the Triple Crown (Kentucky Derby and The Preakness are the other two) of horse racing. Gee, you'd think there'd be 4 legs. :lol:

Oooh, Belmont Park is only a few miles from my house... Belmont Stakes was last weekend I believe. Not sure if there's any other races going on right now, probably just small claims. :dunno:

I was going to say that he'd be a little late for the Belmont Stakes. :giggle:

Jiro, the Belmont Stakes is the 3rd leg of the Triple Crown (Kentucky Derby and The Preakness are the other two) of horse racing. Gee, you'd think there'd be 4 legs. :lol:

right !!

big event was last weekend. I totally forget to make a bet on it for my birthday. dang!!!

I have not been visiting kentucky derby yet. I am dying to go there one of those days!

Oooh, Belmont Park is only a few miles from my house... Belmont Stakes was last weekend I believe. Not sure if there's any other races going on right now, probably just small claims. :dunno:

yes thats correct.

I have mixed up with the names that belmont stakes and belmont park. hehe

I have no idea about Belmont Park. Last weekend - my friend was telling me about horse race in Long Island.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back