What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Ocean, unfortunately he has terminal bone cancer that has spread. It looks like he is looking toward the Summerland now.

I'm sorry about your uncle. :hug:

... thinking about how much it sucks hearing/reading about a friend pass away... :(

I'm not 60 or 70 years old yet but this is the third one within a year...

*urgh*

Oh, I'm sorry about your loss.

I'm sorry about your uncle. :hug:

I don't think I would be so bad if my friend of 15yrs hadn't lost her own fight with kidney cancer on last Friday. Hearing that he was placed into hospice just make it all the more real.

And Thanks both Shel & Skeptic.

I don't think I would be so bad if my friend of 15yrs hadn't lost her own fight with kidney cancer on last Friday. Hearing that he was placed into hospice just make it all the more real.

And Thanks both Shel & Skeptic.

Sorry about your uncle and friend :hug:

:grouphug: jamielynn and juli

I'm thinking that I should study, but I keep stalling...keep looking at the snow! Omg is bad out there! :hmm: maybe I should go study...

Tonight, we start a new mod and back to stressful world. So, glad a short week to catch up on rest. Its been a rough week doing too much at one time. It takes a toll on a person.

Thinking about how I've procrastinated long enough. Damn you, Internet! Time to actually get down to business.

My eyes are dilated at the moment from the ophthalmologist's... thankfully everything physically is fine but come Friday I will hopefully get an answer as to why my vision goes completely blurry (making it insanely difficult to learn new signs in ASL class!)

I don't want to freeze turkey that I just roasted for dinner nor do I want to make broth but it will be well worth the effort i put into saving money later this month.

Thanks Ocean, unfortunately he has terminal bone cancer that has spread. It looks like he is looking toward the Summerland now.

That's what my father-in-law had. Hospice was wonderful with him. Hegotto stay at home until the end.

I don't want to freeze turkey that I just roasted for dinner nor do I want to make broth but it will be well worth the effort i put into saving money later this month.

Yay! Most of my turkey is frozen and my broth is cooling in my fridge. Tomorrow I'll scoop out the fat and then freeze most of it and save some of it for this week. I can go to bed now. :cool:

Thinking the weather is totally freaky. What with all the snow and crap that Shel90 and others are getting and the fact that northern Texas is looking at snow - here is WPB, FL we are going down to 30 again tonight. Right now it is 34 and our high today was 78. This is nuts. I know it doesn't compare to Shel or others, but geez!!

thinking that trying to get a working IR essay going is going to drive me INSANE. I am going to bed!

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.1; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile Safari/523.12.2)

I started my second module tonight and back to working on lab work and homework hope it gets easier bec it can be stressful

thinking that trying to get a working IR essay going is going to drive me INSANE. I am going to bed!

My son is the same way. He puts it off and then unlike you - will refuse to do it. I sneak around it a bit when I assign him something else and let him think he's getting the easy way around it.

I ask him about something on a specific topic and ask him to research it online, use the word processor and get me a 1000 word essay/report on it and to proved all links used. But I tell him to include information that will allow it to include, science, social studies (history,geography) and any other subjects.

He took it as a fun thing to do and I got a 5000 word essay/report on Japan that is totally indepth. I asked for the lnks so that I could verify that there was no plagarism. He had a few grammatical errors, but otherwise, with his report he got musioc, art, math, language arts, foreign language, history, geography, science and reading. Took him 2 months to do it and he even made a full Japanese dinner.

Daughter is attempting to do the same on Australia. She's been on it for 2 months as well, but is struggling, but at least she is learning something about the area.

My son is the same way. He puts it off and then unlike you - will refuse to do it. I sneak around it a bit when I assign him something else and let him think he's getting the easy way around it.

I ask him about something on a specific topic and ask him to research it online, use the word processor and get me a 1000 word essay/report on it and to proved all links used. But I tell him to include information that will allow it to include, science, social studies (history,geography) and any other subjects.

He took it as a fun thing to do and I got a 5000 word essay/report on Japan that is totally indepth. I asked for the lnks so that I could verify that there was no plagarism. He had a few grammatical errors, but otherwise, with his report he got musioc, art, math, language arts, foreign language, history, geography, science and reading. Took him 2 months to do it and he even made a full Japanese dinner.

Daughter is attempting to do the same on Australia. She's been on it for 2 months as well, but is struggling, but at least she is learning something about the area.

Doing a report/essay on a country is MUCH easier than doing a report/essay on theories of International Relations. Plus, getting a essay correct after being out of high school since 1991 is very daunting.
And anyway, I have been struggling all this week to get it done. I haven't been putting it off.

Doing a report/essay on a country is MUCH easier than doing a report/essay on theories of International Relations. Plus, getting a essay correct after being out of high school since 1991 is very daunting.
And anyway, I have been struggling all this week to get it done. I haven't been putting it off.

I really wasn't suggesting that you were putting it off, and if that's the way I came across, I apologize. I know you would never do that.

Good luck and my prayers are with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back