What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.1; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile Safari/523.12.2)

I am thinking of getting some rest and getting back to a healthy me.

Doing a report/essay on a country is MUCH easier than doing a report/essay on theories of International Relations. Plus, getting a essay correct after being out of high school since 1991 is very daunting.
And anyway, I have been struggling all this week to get it done. I haven't been putting it off.

I had to do a couple of essays last semester, but the hardest one by far was on uranium mining in Northern Saskatchewan. It was quite time consuming.

I'm thinking about.....

Can't wait for it to warm up!!

The weekends tends to be rainy and cold!!

Can't wait for the outdoors activities!

I'm thinking about.....

Is it raining over there right now - we are under severe thunderstorm warnings with winds at about 40 MPH gusting up to 60MPH

I had to do a couple of essays last semester, but the hardest one by far was on uranium mining in Northern Saskatchewan. It was quite time consuming.

WOW, I got excused form this essay. Since my friend died I was given a pass on it.

I'm thinking about.....

What about dancing in the rain? lol

I dont mind the snow..I had so much fun in the last week playing outside in the snow as you could see on my FB pics..lol

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.1; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile Safari/523.12.2)

I am wishing those who are sick to speedy recovery, including myself. My cough came back ugh

I am thinking about how I will be a Bridget Jones for Valentine's Day... single and wearing jammies *holds a bowl of chocolate ice cream close to her chest*

What about dancing in the rain? lol

I dont mind the snow..I had so much fun in the last week playing outside in the snow as you could see on my FB pics..lol

Wish it would snow! Kids and I never seen snow.

Just a lot of cold rain and winds we got.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

I am thinking about my buddy Doug, sure hope he gets better. I hope this aweful cough goes away no fun being sick.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

I am thinking about my buddy Doug, sure hope he gets better. I hope this aweful cough goes away no fun being sick.

Seems that everyone is falling prey to a certain type of illness nowadays, I hope it'll be merciful and cut me some slack since I have to work over 70 hours a week O_O. I hope you feel better but don't cough on me lol. Keep us updated on your condition and get plenty of rest!

jinxedkitten said:

Seems that everyone is falling prey to a certain type of illness nowadays, I hope it'll be merciful and cut me some slack since I have to work over 70 hours a week O_O. I hope you feel better but don't cough on me lol. Keep us updated on your condition and get plenty of rest!

Jinxedkitten, that's a lot of working hours, are you taking some good vitamins to avoid being sick? I understand what you mean many people ill. I am resting didn't get a chance to do things I wanted since, this cough creeped up on me. This morning, I couldn't breath it was aweful, so, I know how Doug feels in this area. Thanks will get some rest and do take care of yourself too.

Jinxedkitten, that's a lot of working hours, are you taking some good vitamins to avoid being sick?

I adore the chewable Vitamin C's, it's my candy addiction :eek3: but I haven't had any in weeks. Hm, maybe it's the coffee? :hmm:

jinxedkitten said:
Jinxedkitten, that's a lot of working hours, are you taking some good vitamins to avoid being sick?

I adore the chewable Vitamin C's, it's my candy addiction :eek3: but I haven't had any in weeks. Hm, maybe it's the coffee? :hmm:

I got some superb vitamin C capsules this morning. Coffee is my addiction too haha I am thinking about having another round of caldo de pollo (chicken soup) Mexican style comes w fresh handmade tortilias, chopped onion, parsley, and lemons

I got some superb vitamin C capsules this morning. Coffee is my addiction too haha I am thinking about having another round of caldo de pollo (chicken soup) Mexican style comes w fresh handmade tortilias, chopped onion, parsley, and lemons

:shock: You just made my tummy growl

KristinaB, Hope you'll have a good anniversary. Not many couples are sticking it out for long run, which is a shame.

Am curious does your hubby get discount on ice-cream or gets freebies sometimes?

Juli, hope you'll get your essay done soon. I'm sure you'll do fine. :)

JinxedKitten, lounging around the house in jammies sounds so comfy. Have fun with that position. :)

Oceanblue7-that mexican chicken soup sounds yummy and I'm not a fan of Mexican food!

KristinaB, Hope you'll have a good anniversary. Not many couples are sticking it out for long run, which is a shame.

Am curious does your hubby get discount on ice-cream or gets freebies sometimes?

Juli, hope you'll get your essay done soon. I'm sure you'll do fine. :)

JinxedKitten, lounging around the house in jammies sounds so comfy. Have fun with that position. :)

Oceanblue7-that mexican chicken soup sounds yummy and I'm not a fan of Mexican food!

He gets both freebies and discounts. Yesterday (friday) he came home with a 12-pack of Candy Bar Avalanche ice cream cups. Most days he can bring home the extras that didn't get packaged for the orders, but we were gaining too much weight. He can special order most anything andpay 1/2 price for it. At Christmas, all employees can buy up to 3 gallons of Egg Nog with the alcohol in it or plain egg nog for $2 a gallon. During the summer, they go big on the slush-type stuff and we get those for free as well.

He gets both freebies and discounts. Yesterday (friday) he came home with a 12-pack of Candy Bar Avalanche ice cream cups. Most days he can bring home the extras that didn't get packaged for the orders, but we were gaining too much weight. He can special order most anything andpay 1/2 price for it. At Christmas, all employees can buy up to 3 gallons of Egg Nog with the alcohol in it or plain egg nog for $2 a gallon. During the summer, they go big on the slush-type stuff and we get those for free as well.

That's cool! I would have loved the slush for summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back