What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Awww Juli-terp, sorry to hear the news about your uncle and its not easy losing a loved one. He's never foegotten in your heart, this day will remind you how much he was loved by family and friends.

Thanks for the kind words.

I'm thinking about my test today:Ohno:

Sorry Julie, hope you feel better. I know what you mean about the holidays, my poppop passed on Christmas and it has never been the same. The good news is that you will start to remember all the good memories every year when that holiday comes.

Juli- My sincere condolences on the passing of your uncle. May you find some peace in the memories that you have of him.

Botti, OB and hohDougRN - my sincere wishes for you all to get better and stronger. Take care of yourselves and get plenty of rest.

TXGolfer - her's hoping you had a good report from the doctor, and if you didn't go, you better have a pretty darn good reason!!

Juli- My sincere condolences on the passing of your uncle. May you find some peace in the memories that you have of him.

Botti, OB and hohDougRN - my sincere wishes for you all to get better and stronger. Take care of yourselves and get plenty of rest.

TXGolfer - her's hoping you had a good report from the doctor, and if you didn't go, you better have a pretty darn good reason!!

:ty:KristinaB, I am feeling a bit better the coughing has lessen not 100% it sure can make one feel miserable, thinking when is it going away?

I agree, TXGolfer please, give us an update and if you didn't go see the doctor, you better go rapido!

Thanks Kristina. I am getting better each day. And I hope TXGolfer went to the doctor too. Chest pain should not be ignored.

I am thinking about that I will never return to my job.

I am thinking about that I will never return to my job.

why? cuz of snowstorm again? yea I just heard that we're expecting 8" snowstorm. My reaction? :zzz:

why? cuz of snowstorm again? yea I just heard that we're expecting 8" snowstorm. My reaction? :zzz:

Schools are closed again tmw...so I am off for the 11th day in a row...wow!

I have a lot on my mind, glad its a short week with 3 nights of school to deal with and get better from this cough. Hope I can make it. /

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back