What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday Adamsmommy

Im thinking August is by far the best softball month (here) because there is tournaments somewhere every weekend. Im happy we started fall leagues last night and we won a thriller 17-16 on our last at bat! Thought it was pretty neat. Coed league tomorrow, plus one more tourney on Friday night and Saturday. Lots and lots of ball, but Im not complaining. :D

Also the little break was nice and back in classes now which I love. With work to go with that and Im a busy bee, but Im thankful I have had stable smooth moods and doing good with lots of tasks to fill the days.

Coed??? Any girls worth flying to Utah to see????

Coed??? Any girls worth flying to Utah to see????

This is a new coed league so I havent had a chance to scope out the scene until tomorrow night. But there are definately some lookers on my team :D

I am thinking that some people don't understand when a status says your offline, then you're really not able to be bothered. I was watching a TV show on spreety and then get bumped for a chat pop-up that froze the TV show. Now, to see the last 10 minuutes, I have to watch the whole show again.

I am thinking that some people don't understand when a status says your offline, then you're really not able to be bothered. I was watching a TV show on spreety and then get bumped for a chat pop-up that froze the TV show. Now, to see the last 10 minuutes, I have to watch the whole show again.

offline? they wouldn't be able to IM you because your SN doesn't show in buddy list.

offline? they wouldn't be able to IM you because your SN doesn't show in buddy list.

Well, MSN and Google talk were both set to me being offline, but I was still interrupted. This is one persistent person and you know who I am talking about.

Well, MSN and Google talk were both set to me being offline, but I was still interrupted. This is one persistent person and you know who I am talking about.

offline or "away"? it is not possible for one to IM you if your status is offline unless he/she kept your IM window open.

offline or "away"? it is not possible for one to IM you if your status is offline unless he/she kept your IM window open.

I know I had them both to offline, but I think he keeps the window open. I don't know. Ah well - I have closed the down now.

Awww, somebody's harrassing our Kristina.....a member? Hope not.

remember the so called cripple I told you about, the other night? He can hack MSN and IM, no matter if you're offline or not.

Awww, somebody's harrassing our Kristina.....a member? Hope not.

A harmless member. He gets me every night just as I'm getting ready to cook dinner usually. Time change and all, he's 2 hours behind me and lives in............Canada!

A harmless member. He gets me every night just as I'm getting ready to cook dinner usually. Time change and all, he's 2 hours behind me and lives in............Canada!

simple. ignore it. and I know who you're talking about.

Ah, I see...ok, think I know....not seen that person here hardly lately....

Wirelessly posted

I can talk to people offline on Yahoo, MSN and AIM... Don't need any "hacking" skills.

Doesn't work on Facebook Chat though.
Yes but hacking if the person blocks the person

Wirelessly posted

So glad got my cough med heehee got sick :(

Thank you Bott, Frisky, Shel and Doug for the birthday wishes!!
(My phone won't let me multi quote so I hope I didn't miss anybody!!!)

I'm thinking I can sleep for 10 more minutes before getting up at 530 to get ready for our day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back