What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
coworker? little surprised that your work would allow coworkers to do the moving. it's liability issue thing.

they usually get the handymen to do the moving for you.
We are not moving anything - it is just our drawers that's all. My Co worker who is a friend of mine is moving to the same team as mine.

We are not moving anything - it is just our drawers that's all. My Co worker who is a friend of mine is moving to the same team as mine.

cool beano.

:popcorn:

I am thinking how sore I am from moving classroom furniture all day. Back is killing me now..:(

I found out today, that daughter had a bike accident last week. Obviously no injuries, but her pedal is all messed up and she has a bent tire on her bike.

I found out today, that daughter had a bike accident last week. Obviously no injuries, but her pedal is all messed up and she has a bent tire on her bike.

yike. fixable?

yike. fixable?

Will replace the tire and see if bike shop can fix the pedal. Everything's still there, it just cracked the pedal and sent the metal bar through the plastic/rubber of the pedal.

btw, this is a bicycle in case you weren't aware. No motorcycles allowed in this family.

Will replace the tire and see if bike shop can fix the pedal. Everything's still there, it just cracked the pedal and sent the metal bar through the plastic/rubber of the pedal.

btw, this is a bicycle in case you weren't aware. No motorcycles allowed in this family.

lol yes I know it's bicycle. I'm guessing some driver accidentally backed over it? If that's the case - should tell your daughter to properly park the bike out of vehicle's way

id check walmart. they may carry replacement pedals. it can be changed with just a wrench but dont remember what size wrench youd need.

id check walmart. they may carry replacement pedals. it can be changed with just a wrench but dont remember what size wrench youd need.

you need a flat wrench for that, I believe.

lol yes I know it's bicycle. I'm guessing some driver accidentally backed over it? If that's the case - should tell your daughter to properly park the bike out of vehicle's way

She was hit by a car that was pulling out from a church parking lot onto a side road. Daughter was on the road, following all road rules. I got to speak with the police officer who was on-scene. He lives in the neighborhood. The lady did get a ticket.

She was hit by a car that was pulling out from a church parking lot onto a side road. Daughter was on the road, following all road rules. I got to speak with the police officer who was on-scene. He lives in the neighborhood. The lady did get a ticket.

eek. glad that she's ok.

This particular bike, you can't just replace the pedal itself. I looked and checked the paperwork. (owner's/instruction manual) The bike shop is a friend of the family and will not charge us.

This particular bike, you can't just replace the pedal itself. I looked and checked the paperwork. (owner's/instruction manual) The bike shop is a friend of the family and will not charge us.

:thumb:

Glad your daughter is ok!

Thanks!! She's a real trooper. She was a little sore, but bounced right back up. I was just surprised that she didn't mention it when it happened.

Omg KB glad she's ok!!

Thanks!! She's a real trooper. She was a little sore, but bounced right back up. I was just surprised that she didn't mention it when it happened.

make sure that she tells you next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back