What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking that there are quite a few ADers who are very very shallow and snobs.

you need a flat wrench for that, I believe.

the ones ive changed pedals on the open end of a wrench works fine just dont remember what size or if it was metric or standard.

the ones ive changed pedals on the open end of a wrench works fine just dont remember what size or if it was metric or standard.

paging Mister Potts... paging Mister Potts....

After 6 months of waiting....there is finally an opening for us to move directly on the river, with a dock....I've yet to sign the lease, will discuss it more in the AM. I'm excited, but the thought of moving again....oh! Just love the water, and being close to it is very calming and peaceful. The boys say "Let's go for it"....fishing and crabbing and the breeze from the St. Johns....Think I'm gonna sign....and move around Labor Day, hopefully my last move for years to come.

I'm thinking it was a long hard day at the hospital with Adam but now I'm relaxing at the hotel mexican resturant sippin on a margarita enjoying my birthday dinner with my baby and my brother...

Im thinking to drink some import beers tonight, eat pizzas, and watch SF Giants on tv.

I'm thinking it was a long hard day at the hospital with Adam but now I'm relaxing at the hotel mexican resturant sippin on a margarita enjoying my birthday dinner with my baby and my brother...

Happy Birthday!

Hope the tests went as well as could be expected.

Happy Birthday adamsmomma. :)

thinking how interesting today is going to be.

Happy Birthday. Sorry about the day but glad you got some resting after that and had nice dinner with your guys. I love margarita. yummy!

Happy Birthday!!! :)

I am thinking that my classroom looks a lot better than my old classroom last year. I seem to be more creative this year. I think it is because I have a bigger classroom. :)

I am thinking that my classroom looks a lot better than my old classroom last year. I seem to be more creative this year. I think it is because I have a bigger classroom. :)

nice!! or it is that illusion it is really same size of the classroom? LOL.

i have SAME classroom, just had makeover for last two days!! thanks to my teaching assistants to do the job for me. Of course, i'll give to them something..maybe gift certificate or take them out for lunch break on me.

nice!! or it is that illusion it is really same size of the classroom? LOL.

i have SAME classroom, just had makeover for last two days!! thanks to my teaching assistants to do the job for me. Of course, i'll give to them something..maybe gift certificate or take them out for lunch break on me.

No, it is twice as big as my old classroom...Finally I can set up learning centers. :)

Happy birthday Adamsmommy

Im thinking August is by far the best softball month (here) because there is tournaments somewhere every weekend. Im happy we started fall leagues last night and we won a thriller 17-16 on our last at bat! Thought it was pretty neat. Coed league tomorrow, plus one more tourney on Friday night and Saturday. Lots and lots of ball, but Im not complaining. :D

Also the little break was nice and back in classes now which I love. With work to go with that and Im a busy bee, but Im thankful I have had stable smooth moods and doing good with lots of tasks to fill the days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back