What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This.................................
ShowLetter.jpg

I am making myself 2 egg sandwiches while I am surfing the forums.

Wirelessly posted

I'm trying to sleep but can't because it's too hot so am on AD.

Trying to catch up on things before I hit the hay. I have a long day with 5-6 hours of driving tomorrow. Got to go to a funeral.

I just stepped away to brush my teeth and since I have braces, I always use my water pic first. I keep it in the closet in the bathroom so you can imagine my surprise when I opened the door to see all these rolls of toilet paper that my mother stashed away. I can understand four, eight, or nine rolls, but the entire shelf? I barely had room in there for my water pic....I wonder if my parents have been worrying about something lately? :hmm:

Laura

I just stepped away to brush my teeth and since I have braces, I always use my water pic first. I keep it in the closet in the bathroom so you can imagine my surprise when I opened the door to see all these rolls of toilet paper that my mother stashed away. I can understand four, eight, or nine rolls, but the entire shelf? I barely had room in there for my water pic....I wonder if my parents have been worrying about something lately? :hmm:

Laura

almost 10 days and I STILL cannot eat....lol I HATE PUDDING! And loathe soup even more.

Laura

Scoff them if you must, but someday you're going to wish you had a roll toilet paper.:lol: For now, they have one less thing to worry about!

I was supposed to go to sleep over 8 hours ago but for some reason I'm wide, wide awake. My body feels so tired, but my mind is way opposite. Now I'm just waiting to pass out but I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight.

Hubby just booked our trip to Maui for our 25th anniversary. It has been a long, difficult year and I am ready to have some fun!!!! We are going to renew our vows on the beach. Now I am looking at doggie hotels for Marley. I really like that I can check in on her via webcam at anytime. Plus my daughter lives close and she can check on her too. Of course I am already freaking about leaving her, but hubby deserves this trip so much!!!!

Hubby just booked our trip to Maui for our 25th anniversary. It has been a long, difficult year and I am ready to have some fun!!!! We are going to renew our vows on the beach. Now I am looking at doggie hotels for Marley. I really like that I can check in on her via webcam at anytime. Plus my daughter lives close and she can check on her too. Of course I am already freaking about leaving her, but hubby deserves this trip so much!!!!

That's just awesome!...I was in Maui (late 80's) or so for my honeymoon (2 weeks)...Hope the jet lag don't get ya...(it sure did me!)...fell asleep on our honeymoon night :roll:

Feel sure you'll take some pixs to share with us here at AD...have a wonderful time, Angel.

Only 3 hours difference for us, so not too bad. Plus we are getting old so we can use that excuse to go to bed early!!!hahahaha. It has been 10 years since we were there and that was with the kids. I just hope my ears can handle the flight.

Having a chat with one of the teen boys that went to school with my son in Missouri. He likes that I will talk with him and help him through problems. He and his twin brother have always been close with our family and I feel great knowing he chose me to talk with.

Waiting for my daughter to bring me blueberry crumble...

I spending to happy my grandma and uncle my family thanskgiving :) enjoy fun awesome cool! big fun!

Cochlear Implant exercise tonight-Thanksgiving dance.-Club Singles/Toronto

aside: tomorrow is Canadian Thanksgiving.

Catching up on AD now that I'm done riding the rails.
I took today off to rest up/catch up (house work)/and Dr Appts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back